Happy Birthday / Joyeux Anniversaire!!!

Posted by M. in Jul 04,2007 with 30 Comments

27 years ago (July 5th), Eva and her twin Joy were born in Paris…

Family

On this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you’ll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.

May all your dreams and wishes come true year after year!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 4th, 2007 at 8:46 pm and is filed under Personal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

30 Responses to “Happy Birthday / Joyeux Anniversaire!!!”

1. Comment by Angie in July 4, 2007 @ 9:00 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Eva! MY 27th birthday is on Monday (the 9th)! Pretty neat! :)

2. Comment by courtney in July 4, 2007 @ 10:40 pm

Oh man, Happy Birthday Eva (and Joy!) and you too Angie ^. And wow, Eva’s mother’s beautiful, I can see where she gets her looks.

3. Comment by Angie in July 4, 2007 @ 11:33 pm

Hey, thanks Courtney! I forgot to say “Happy Birthday” to her sister, as well! Oops!

4. Comment by Savannah in July 4, 2007 @ 11:58 pm

oh my :D happy birthday, eva and joy, all the best!

5. Comment by Evey in July 5, 2007 @ 12:51 am

A very happy birthday to Eva and Joy! This also marks two years of my faithfully visiting EGW. And again, I wish all the best for Eva and her sis!

6. Comment by Monique in July 5, 2007 @ 12:52 am

A very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very happy birthday to Eva and her twin sister, Joy!!!!

May God bless her always!!!

Hope she has a good birthday!!!

I wonder how she’s going to celebrate…Anybody know?

Anyway, happy birthday again to Eva and Joy!

7. Comment by Monique in July 5, 2007 @ 12:56 am

Oh, and, yeah, happy birthday Angie!!!

Cheers!! Have a good one!!

In the subject of birthdays: mine is on August 3rd, I’ll be turning 17….you can all expect me to go online then!!!

Or at least the day after that, since I have classes

8. Comment by lynn in July 5, 2007 @ 3:02 am

Happy birthday!!!
    May God bless her always!!!

9. Comment by natalie in July 5, 2007 @ 3:17 am

Happy birthday to Eva and Joy, and obviously also to Angie ^^

I hope Eva gets to spend her 27th birthday surrounded by the people she loves and cares of the most :)

10. Comment by Mycah in July 5, 2007 @ 3:57 am

Happy Birthday Eva & Joy!

11. Comment by spot in July 5, 2007 @ 4:21 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA and JOY!!!!

i hope you’ll have a great day!!

best wishes!

12. Comment by Ash in July 5, 2007 @ 7:28 am

Happy birthday to you, Eva ! (and Joy of course)

13. Comment by EvaAnne in July 5, 2007 @ 8:01 am

Dear Eva and Joy,

I wish you the best possible birthday and many happy returns of the day!
    May you allways be happy & healthy,

Love

14. Comment by Patick in July 5, 2007 @ 9:01 am

Happy birthday Eva and Joy, je vous souhaite un très heureux anniversaire.Tous mes voeux de bonheur.

15. Comment by Eda in July 5, 2007 @ 9:39 am

Very Happy Birthday Eva & Joy!

In Japanese,”Tanjohbi Omedetoh!”

16. Comment by TUNG in July 5, 2007 @ 11:46 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVA!!!

17. Comment by Clarisse in July 5, 2007 @ 12:16 pm

Un très joyeux anniversaire Eva & Joy ! Je vous souhaite une très bonne 27ème année !

18. Comment by Msdaae in July 5, 2007 @ 12:17 pm

happy birthday Eva and Joy!!
    just the best! ;)

19. Comment by Jess in July 5, 2007 @ 1:25 pm

happy birthday eva and joy! =D

20. Comment by ana in July 5, 2007 @ 3:30 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    On that picture with her mother i can definitely see similarities i have not noticed before!

21. Comment by maz in July 5, 2007 @ 5:17 pm

happy birthday Eva and joy! may it be the best! with much more success to come

22. Comment by Adam in July 5, 2007 @ 6:04 pm

Happy Birthday and many kisses to Eva & Joy !!!

23. Comment by brulette in July 6, 2007 @ 3:35 am

A big Happy Birthday to Eva & Joy !!

Best Wishes to both of you.

24. Comment by Neko in July 6, 2007 @ 4:25 am

Happy 27th Eva and Joy! I hope you find success, love and happiness wherever life takes you now and in the future.

25. Comment by Dez in July 6, 2007 @ 9:07 am

Bon Anniversaire Joy and EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Je t’aime beaucoup!!!!!!!!
    Good luck this upcoming year—here’s to your success.

26. Comment by Roberta in July 6, 2007 @ 2:28 pm

Happy birthday, Eva and Joy! I wish you all the best on your day! Have loads of fun!!!

27. Comment by Monique in July 7, 2007 @ 1:49 am

Umm, sorry guys, but I just have to squeeze this in…

Is Eva going to do “Bond 22″?
    Sorry, but I just had to ask…

See I found this site that said the Olsen Twins might play Bond twins (I don’t know if it’s true, though I hope it’s not, sorry Olsen fans…)

If you want to check it out yourself here’s the address:

I just found it…so I’m not sure…

I hope Eva will be in “Bond 22″…..if the Olsen twins are in it and she’s not, I’m going to boycott the film!!! Again, sorry Olsen fans…

P.S. I know I’ve said this before, but let me say it again…A very happy birthday to Eva and Joy…..Hugs and kisses to you both!!!

28. Comment by Faisal alam in July 7, 2007 @ 5:24 am

Hi eva & joy, Happy Birthday. I am your teen fan from Bangladesh. I came to know your birthdate while browsing your website.

29. Comment by George in July 8, 2007 @ 10:28 am

Ooops I forgot it but it’s never too late. Happy birthday Eva (and Joy). Enjoy it with people you love.

30. Comment by carolina-italy in July 27, 2007 @ 4:54 pm

eva your are the best actress in the word!!!
    excuseme for my engish, but i’m studing English at school… I wish all the best for you!!!!!!!! :-)