The secret of actress Eva Green’s mad hair day

Posted by M. in Nov 18,2007 with 8 Comments

By KATIE NICHOLL

Sulty Bond actress Eva Green is as well known for her eccentric hair as for her sizzling screen prowess.

But while unkind observers have commented that the new face of Christian Dior looks as though she has been dragged through a bush, it seems that many hours go into creating her unique style.

“I know some people think it’s crazy, but I love this look – it’s different and a bit alternative,” Eva, told me at the launch of the £140,000 Montblanc limitededition Prince Rainier III pen.

“I have dreadlocks at the moment to make it look like ‘just got out of bed’ hair.”

The look is created by a Japanese hairdresser based in East London.

“He comes to all my big engagements,” revealed Eva.

Source: Daily Mail

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 18th, 2007 at 1:49 am and is filed under Personal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

8 Responses to “The secret of actress Eva Green’s mad hair day”

1. Comment by George in November 18, 2007 @ 4:58 am

Aha ! That’s why sometimes she looks like a geisha…

2. Comment by spot in November 18, 2007 @ 8:03 am

“I have dreadlocks at the moment…”

LOL. suddenly i have an image of Bob Marley in my head. I hope Eva keeps rocking her unique style!!!

3. Comment by EvaAnne in November 18, 2007 @ 8:47 am

Haha, that’s great, I do like her crazy hair.

But I also agree with Monique, in an earlier post, that I do think I like the younger, wide-eyes Eva (during The Dreamers promotion) better.

4. Comment by Aseo in November 18, 2007 @ 10:50 am

I claim a pic of her with dreadlocks ! That would be so funny !!

5. Comment by spot in November 18, 2007 @ 12:21 pm

i WANT a pic of her in dreadlocks. LOL

6. Comment by George in November 18, 2007 @ 2:02 pm

Eva seems a little bit bored or tired in the photo in Daily Mail site. I agree with EvaAnne and Monique. The picture I like the most was published in EGW by MyCah on 16 October. Check it out.
    Info: The previous week Eva was 183 in the Imdbpro starmeter and rising.

7. Comment by geraldine karam in November 18, 2007 @ 2:30 pm

Iliked her with any and all model,s as I loved all her 4 movies, but please tell her to not do a sci-fictions movie because I’m not going to see them, because her 2 next movies are sci-fi.
    For me she is already the best star forever !!!

8. Comment by Monique in November 20, 2007 @ 12:51 am

I would love to see her in dreadlocks as well…At first, I wasn’t too sure about her hair, because it’s not something you see in your averag, everyday movie star, but now, I love it…it makes her so uniquely Eva, and she satnds out because of it…go girl…break away from tradition!!!