Twilight Rumours

Posted by M. in Dec 14,2007 with 12 Comments

According to Eva’s management: “This isn’t something that Eva is looking at.”

This entry was posted on Friday, December 14th, 2007 at 9:27 am and is filed under Rumours. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

12 Responses to “Twilight Rumours”

1. Comment by spot in December 14, 2007 @ 11:57 am

two words: thank god

2. Comment by Aeso in December 14, 2007 @ 2:33 pm

Excuse my stupidy, but what is “twilight rumours” ?

3. Comment by George in December 14, 2007 @ 3:18 pm

Mariana some rumors were indeed in IMDb message board. According to the book it has to do with modern, vampires. The main female role is for Kristen Stewart (according always to imdb). I wonder how would have been Eva with dog-teeth (Her father, as a dentist, would probably tremble…)

4. Comment by Tango_down in December 14, 2007 @ 4:32 pm

When will she have a 1st role in a movie ?
    It would be great to see her playing a character during a whole movie :D

5. Comment by George in December 15, 2007 @ 12:27 am

Tango_down: Her next project is Franklyn with a significant role Till now, only in “The Dreamers” she had the first role with presence in the whole movie (and imagine that it was her debut!).

6. Comment by Monique in December 15, 2007 @ 1:35 am

Wait, “Twilight”?
    I have to echo Aseo, and excuse my stupidity, as well…
    What on earth is that movie about? This is the first time I’ve heard about it…and there were rumors of Eva doing that film?

spot: why?

7. Comment by Mariana in December 15, 2007 @ 2:21 am

Aeso & Monique: There were only rumours on IMDb.com. Not in the media or anything (at least nothing that I’ve read about). I think it’s because fans of the book could totally see Eva as a vampire. Here’s the IMDb.com page for Twilight: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/
    But it’s only a rumour. And, now, it’s been confirmed by her management that “this isn’t something that Eva is looking at.”

8. Comment by Monique in December 15, 2007 @ 2:36 am

I’ve never read the book…but yes, I can see Eva as a vampire as well, you know, the whole dark, gothic bit…oh well, if she’s not doing it…
    There are too many films about vampires at present anyway…it’s getting sort of boring and common, and Eva doesn’t go for the common thing things, does she? Well, there’s still Franklyn of course, which I am eagerly looking forward to…
    Thanks, Mariana!

9. Comment by spot in December 15, 2007 @ 3:56 am

Monique: i can give you a list on why Eva should not do Twilight but it won’t fit here. lol. i’m just plain happy she’s not into it.

Mariana: check your mail. thanks.

10. Comment by Tango_down in December 15, 2007 @ 9:13 am

Georges :
    I thought that it was rather Matthew who had the 1st role but after cogitation it’s true that they shared it for three.
    In fact I meant a 1st role as Roman Duris as Arsene Lupin, as Orlando Bloom as Balian, and as Daniel Craig as James Bond. A character on whom would be based all the story.

11. Comment by George in December 15, 2007 @ 2:45 pm

Tango_down: I agree that in Dreamers we had 3 first roles. In Franklyn probably Ryan Philippe is considered to hold the first role but Eva’s part will be also significant (dual role). If you mean something like “The Queen” or “Frida” maybe we have to wait a little more. Besides don’t forget that although we appreciate so much her performances, she is considered as an emerging star as she has only done 5+1 movies. This means (for me) that the future belongs to her…

12. Comment by EvaAnne in December 16, 2007 @ 11:30 am