Eva in Seville for the launch of Vanity Fair’s Spanish edition

Posted by M. in Sep 19,2008 with 14 Comments

Eva attended the Vanity Fair Party in Seville, Spain, last night. Some of Europe’s finest were out in Seville last night to celebrate the launch of Vanity Fair’s Spanish edition. Monica Cruz was there to represent the host country, while Brit Orlando Bloom mingled with Eva Green and Olivier Martinez, who are both French. Salma Hayek was the lone North American, looking like a hot mama in her black silk gown. Spain’s hottest actor, Javier Bardem, was off at the San Sebastian Film Festival, but it looks like the international crowd had some fun nonetheless.

Thanks to Astrea for the heads-up. :)

Seems like white is the new black! :P

This entry was posted on Friday, September 19th, 2008 at 6:57 pm and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

14 Responses to “Eva in Seville for the launch of Vanity Fair’s Spanish edition”

1. Comment by George in September 20, 2008 @ 2:23 am

Hey… It looks like tele-tranferred directly from Moscow! (But always beautiful)

2. Comment by spot in September 20, 2008 @ 10:11 pm

wearing the same dress (and shoes) on two consecutive public appearances? it’s not good :(
    she still looks fab though :)

3. Comment by George in September 21, 2008 @ 7:29 am

spot: It seems that Eva likes to break these rules…

PS it also seems that Eva likes the dress (is it Galiano’s creation?)

4. Comment by Rita in September 22, 2008 @ 10:42 am

Hi!
    Eva green is always beatufil!
    I really like this dress, is a creation by John Galliano.
    Galliano is a genius!
    I don’t remember for which collection, but i’m very sure it’s a Galliano dress.
    Eva Green wear this dress but in black version on Bafta 2008

Bye bye;)

5. Comment by spot in September 22, 2008 @ 9:43 pm

George: it’s just not a good idea if you’re attending a Vanity Fair party (considered a hot ticket) and just wore the same dress a fortnight ago :(

6. Comment by Tom in September 23, 2008 @ 5:34 am

I thought it was frowned on for any “celebrity” to wear the same outfit twice.

7. Comment by Tango_down in September 23, 2008 @ 11:16 am

Hey I disagree she doesn’t wear the same dress at all ! Just have a look, the one she weared in Russia was light white and this one is dark white, that’s not the same…

:D

8. Comment by George in September 23, 2008 @ 2:36 pm

Tango_down: I have another optimistic view. Wearing the same dress means that she didn’t spoil it with vodka or caviar in Moscow’s party!
    Or maybe she made a bet with John Galiano: “You think I don’t dare wear it again in Sevile?”. Eva won the bet…

PS: I must think now something about the shoes…

9. Comment by George in September 23, 2008 @ 2:43 pm

… I hope that the people from People magazine didn’t notice it ;)

10. Comment by spot in September 24, 2008 @ 1:45 am

Tango_down: it could just be the lighting but i think they’re the same dress….

Tom: it’s true. especially if you’re the face of something (like Eva for Dior).

i’m just being a devil’s advocate here guys ;)

11. Comment by Tango_down in September 24, 2008 @ 9:39 am

spot : don’t take my comment seriously… it reminds me about a painting work whose name was “white square on white background”. I let you imagine what it looks like (lol)

George : Aquafresh 2 – Colgate 0

(won by K.O., you didn’t even try to show your teeth in your wink)

12. Comment by George in September 24, 2008 @ 2:25 pm

My wink is shy…

13. Comment by spot in September 24, 2008 @ 8:08 pm

Tango_down: i’m slow lately. i haven’t been feeling great :(

14. Comment by Tango_down in September 25, 2008 @ 3:46 pm

Just found this video on you tube, didn’t know where to put it :

“Montblanc” [...] “Montblanc” [...] “Montblanc” :D

I love to hear her speaking in french, it sounds like a good friend’voice