Two Shameless Plugs

Posted by M. in Sep 27,2008 with 16 Comments

Our Top Affiliate Glamorous Kristin dedicated to Eva’s co-star in “Arsène Lupin” (and star of many other wonderful films), Kristin Scott Thomas, has changed links. It can now be found at: http://www.kristinscott-thomas.com ;)

And, also, a dear friend of mine opened a site a few days ago dedicated to the X-Files, David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. I’d like to promote it here to help her get started. Pay her a visit. I’m sure she’ll love it and she deserves all our support! :)

XFilesMedia.com

I’m sorry for the shameless plugs. :P

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 27th, 2008 at 10:10 pm and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

16 Responses to “Two Shameless Plugs”

1. Comment by spot in September 28, 2008 @ 1:47 am

hey! i love the x files! ;)

2. Comment by Mariana in September 28, 2008 @ 1:57 am

spot: So do I! :P

3. Comment by Tango_down in September 28, 2008 @ 4:18 am

I love the X Files too :D Certainly one the best series ever created (after Little House on the Prairie of course lol).

The last movie had nothing remarkable but it was great to see again Mulder and Scully together, it stired up a lot of good memories in me.

4. Comment by Mariana in September 28, 2008 @ 4:23 am

I used to watch La Petite Maison dans la Prairie and its tons of reruns on M6 when I used to live in France. lol

5. Comment by Tango_down in September 28, 2008 @ 6:12 am

Mariana : yes, me too, at midday, when I came back from school for lunch lol

And you know what ? It’s still rerunning actually on M6 :D :

Charles Ingalls seems to know the secret of immortality LOL

6. Comment by George in September 28, 2008 @ 11:48 pm

Mariana and Tango_down:
    “Good night Laura”
    “Good night John Boy”

7. Comment by Monique in September 29, 2008 @ 5:50 am

* Monique has a totally clueless moment*
    I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about :)
    I don’t watch TV…did they really make a series out of Little House on the Prairie? I loved that book!!! I only watched an animated version of it when I was little, I think
    I used to watch X files back when I was in third or fourth grade, I can’t even remember it…
    but I’ll visit the site for you, Mariana…

8. Comment by Mariana in September 29, 2008 @ 6:14 am

Monique: Yes, they did in the 70s (it started in 1974 to be exact) and the damn thing air all the time on French TV. The show lasted 9 seasons!

9. Comment by Mariana in September 29, 2008 @ 6:16 am

Tango_down: His powe of immortality is also shared by Madame est servie and the Cosby Show! lol

10. Comment by Tom in September 29, 2008 @ 9:27 am

George,

The “Good Night” quote is from The Waltons I believe, not Little House on the Prairie. (I hated both shows equally!!!!)

11. Comment by Tango_down in September 29, 2008 @ 10:21 am

Mariana : Now thanks to Tony we have some proofs of the drawbacks of immortality : you have to stay with your tuft of hair all your life !

Now that I’m never at home at midday, I can’t watch again all these series. That’s good for me, if I had to endure all these reruns I would know all the script by heart, and would be able to recite all the characters’ lines, I would just become crazy !

12. Comment by spot in September 30, 2008 @ 2:15 am

since we’re on the subject of old shows and re-runs, anyone here who adored The Twilight Zone and Bewitched?! :)

13. Comment by Mariana in September 30, 2008 @ 2:33 am

spot: I didn’t watch The Twilight Zone but Bewitched also aired in France lol It was called Ma Sorcière Bien Aimée. Elle Belgium (French version – December 2007) even played with the title of the show and the fact that Eva was playing a witch for their article title.
    Which husband did you prefer?

14. Comment by spot in September 30, 2008 @ 9:22 pm

Mariana: i remember that Belgian Elle article! :)
    as for Darrin Stephens, Dick York all the way! ;)

15. Comment by George in October 1, 2008 @ 12:11 am

Tom: You are absolutely right, but in my mind are so similar…

16. Comment by Monique in October 1, 2008 @ 9:45 am

Twilight Zone no…Bewitched yes…it’s one of those shows I only watch when there’s absolutely nothing to do or see on TV at noon (well that was before college, now there’s no time to watch TV anymore)…Tabitha was cute, but she can’t act…As for Darrin, two words: DICK YORK.