More Dior

Posted by M. in Oct 01,2008 with 7 Comments

I’ve added a few more photos to the gallery since the Dior update. I’ll add a few more if I ever find any. So keep checking the site and the gallery.

On another note, I couldn’t help laughing when reading the Libération’s article about the Dior show. They said that Emma Watson looked like a schoolgirl lost in the land of the vamps like Dita Von Teese and Eva Green.

Actually when you stop to see the weird faces some people do in the crowd pictures, that can be quite funny! Look at the lady in the second row, dressed in golden colors, behind Lily Allen, for example.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 1st, 2008 at 11:33 pm and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

7 Responses to “More Dior”

1. Comment by spot in October 2, 2008 @ 12:51 am

hahahaha. fashion shows can be a real trip if you’re blessed enough to attend one. all kinds of characters and moods are there :)

2. Comment by Monique in October 2, 2008 @ 4:55 am

You know, Emma Watson does look out of place…when she’s with her age group, she manages to outshine them, but when she’s surrounded by people like Eva….weeeeelll…she looks kinda drab…

3. Comment by Lola in October 2, 2008 @ 7:17 am

Who’s that man escorting Eva outside the show?

4. Comment by thirtyspokes in October 2, 2008 @ 9:16 am

The lighting from the runway creates a strange and kind of morbid effect on the necks of Dita and… Katy Perry? (Is that right?)

Love the ‘schoolgirl’ comment about Emma Watson! :) She does look incredibly innocent by comparison, doesn’t she?

5. Comment by George in October 3, 2008 @ 11:32 pm

Mariana don’t lough at me, but thanks to this kind lady now I know who is Lily Allen!

6. Comment by Tango_down in October 4, 2008 @ 1:51 am

George : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od7BNY9HUEQ :D (I like this song)

7. Comment by George in October 4, 2008 @ 8:54 am

Tango_down: Nice song and nice clip. The only drawback is that provides girls with painful ideas :)
    Is Dior appropriate for naughty girls?