M.   /   October 13, 2008   /   5 Comments

“Franklyn” will be premiering very soon at the London Film Festival. So it is time to have a Filmography Page for it. I was waiting for the new layout to make all major updates, but it won’t be possible. So here is our awesome “Franklyn” Filmography Page thanks to Katharina and George for their equally awesome help!

5 Responses to ““Franklyn” Filmography Page”
  1. EvaAnne Says:

    Thank you very much Mariana, Katharina and George!! A gorgeous page, I had been looking forward to that for a while.
    I’m also really looking forward to the two performance videos that Eva shot for her character…. 😉

  2. George Says:

    To be honest, excluding Mariana’s contribution, Katharina did 80% of the work and George the rest 20%…

    PS: I reserve myself for Miss G’s adventures!

  3. spot Says:

    an awesome read 🙂 thanks Mariana, Katharina and George! 😀

  4. Katharina Says:

    Thanks…
    it has made a lot of fun!… And George your work is also great!…;)

    Mariana: If you need help again I’m always at your fingertips…:)

  5. Tango_down Says:

    Great job Katherina, Mariana & George, thanks a lot for sharing this work 😀