Embroidered balconette dress

Posted by M. in Oct 17,2008 with 12 Comments

Thanks to Ohdior for indentifying Eva’s dress. It’s Alexander McQueen, you can purchase it here at net-a-porter.com for $4995. :P

This entry was posted on Friday, October 17th, 2008 at 10:02 pm and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

12 Responses to “Embroidered balconette dress”

1. Comment by spot in October 17, 2008 @ 10:18 pm

the price is not so bad considering it’s a McQueen creation!

Mariana: i told you about what i feel about Eva and McQueen :P

2. Comment by S in October 18, 2008 @ 2:30 am

What about her shoes? Her shoes were *fantastic* at that premiere, and I’d love to know who made them.

3. Comment by EvaAnne in October 18, 2008 @ 5:23 am

Thank you, Ohdior! What a grat site. If I was really really really (really) rich I would buy so many things from there!!!! ;)
    I agree with S as well, those shoes were great. I also really liked her clutch bag.

4. Comment by George in October 18, 2008 @ 7:27 am

What about Marton sneakers? Anybody has idea?

PS Thank god is under $5000…

5. Comment by Lola in October 18, 2008 @ 8:07 am

Empire has put it’s full 4-star review up of QOS, with references to Eva & her ‘sparks’ with Daniel: http://www.empireonline.com/reviews/reviewcomplete.asp?FID=134523

6. Comment by thirtyspokes in October 18, 2008 @ 8:10 am

Haha, yes, don’t forget the shoes… they even received their *very own* publicity at the premier!

7. Comment by Tom in October 18, 2008 @ 6:50 pm

The shoes are McQueen too I read.

8. Comment by George in October 19, 2008 @ 12:25 am

Tom: You mean Marton’s shoes? (…kidding)

9. Comment by George in October 21, 2008 @ 2:32 pm

Tom: Finally I discovered that Marton shoes are adidas sneakers and I saw a photo of Zidane wearing the same shoes. Great Marton…

PS At last I took my revenge from the girls talking about Eva wearing Dior, Alexander McQueen etc

10. Comment by Tom in October 21, 2008 @ 8:51 pm

George, I thought you were joking. I could have told you they were Adidas. The vertical stripes down the sides of the sneakers are the logo for Adidas.

11. Comment by spot in October 21, 2008 @ 9:25 pm

George: sorry about all the girl talk ;)

12. Comment by George in October 22, 2008 @ 4:07 am

Tom: Never mind. Research is always refreshing…