Eva Green for Montblanc

Posted by M. in Oct 31,2008 with 17 Comments

The actress, who is Montblanc’s Ambassador since 2007, has accepted to pose once again for the famous brand.

The new campaign, that aims to promote the jewelry and watches collection, was shot by photographer Ellen von Unwerth, who succeeds Paolo Roversi.

The photos were shot in Milan and each photo of this series is followed by the slogan: “Montblanc. A Story to Tell.”

The campaign will be launched on November 3rd.

Eva Green for Montblanc

It seems like Vanity Fair and the German mag Gala launched it before everybody else… Click here and here.

And a brand new tiny preview thanks to Olga Iv:

This entry was posted on Friday, October 31st, 2008 at 1:12 am and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

17 Responses to “Eva Green for Montblanc”

1. Comment by spot in October 31, 2008 @ 8:34 am

not a fan of the shot but Eva’s eyes is to die for there! thanks Mariana :)

2. Comment by Tom in October 31, 2008 @ 11:55 am
  3. Comment by Mycah in October 31, 2008 @ 5:01 pm

My favorite duo <3 can’t wait for more shots.

4. Comment by spot in November 1, 2008 @ 2:32 am

it looks vampy!
    thanks Olga Iv :)

5. Comment by Monique in November 1, 2008 @ 10:56 pm

thanks guys…I especially love the shot Olga Iv found for us…I love that mask she’s holding (reminds me a bit of the masks they wore in that Givenchy ad, Ange ou Demon)…gorgeous fabric as well…

spot: I agree

6. Comment by Liz in November 3, 2008 @ 12:17 pm

Thank you guys!!
    Has anyone already seen anything of the new campaign except those we have seen in vanity fair and gala???
    Actually, I cannot yet find anything on the net.. or perhaps, I don’t search on the right sites lol..
    HOpe you all had a great weekend.
    Mine was fantastic at Pairs.
    Although the weather wasn’t that nice, we had a great walk through the city and of course I went to Galeries Lafayette and other places…
    Does anyone know the little café at “Quai Voltaire” on the other site of the Seine opoosite to the Louvre? It’s called “Café des Beaux Arts”. I nice place, quite small, but I liked it. Onlx the prices are high… double the price compared to other “normal” cafés..
    anyway, a great trip. but no Eva around, unfrtunately!

7. Comment by spot in November 3, 2008 @ 8:55 pm

Liz: nice to hear about your great trip/weekend :)

8. Comment by George in November 4, 2008 @ 12:15 am

Tom: Great detective work! Tell us some tips for effective googling about Eva.

9. Comment by spot in November 4, 2008 @ 4:54 am

Tom: i love Eva’s shot on the NY Times slide show ;)

10. Comment by Tom in November 4, 2008 @ 9:07 am

Shhh, George, don’t tell anyone, but I don’t search. The results come to me. I use Google Alerts and sort through the alerts. Anything that I feel might be of interest to the group, I forward. A lot of the results are redundant, but on occasion there is something worthwhile.

No that my secret is out, I guess you have no need for me…:(

11. Comment by George in November 5, 2008 @ 12:24 am

Tom: But you remain the one who chooses among the hits and the decision maker of what is worthwhile. So, you may continue offer your services to EGW about her Highness … (lol)

12. Comment by George in November 5, 2008 @ 12:30 am

Tom: off topic. Do you feel the change in the air? There is a lot of expactation around the world with the new situation in US.

13. Comment by Tom in November 5, 2008 @ 7:00 am

George, I don’t really know how to respond to that question. There is always hope and feelings of change with any new President. It kind of scares me to think that other countries are excited about Obama. When you think about it, he really ran on a platform of limiting the export of jobs and work from America to overseas. To me that wouldn’t be a good thing for other countries. He is heavily supported (as a Democrat) by American unions, another bad indicator for foreign relations (as far as economics). I would take a lot of things he said during his campaign to indicate that he is going to focus internally, how that effects foreign relations, I’m not sure.

Now no doubt he is more charismatic than John McCain, but I can think of a dozen leaders who were charismatic, but lousy at their jobs.

What everyone is feeling right now is the “honeymoon” effect, you have to wait to see what the marriage brings before you decide if you chose the right mate. The American media really pushed him (as they do with every Democrat), but he has no experience and really isn’t all that qualified for the job.

I have reservations and I think it would be prudent for everyone else to do the same. He may be a great President, but it’s really going to be be tough living up to the expectations that people have put on him.

14. Comment by Tango_down in November 5, 2008 @ 8:33 am

George : There was and still is a lot of excitement here in France about this election, as if we were voting our own president… All media, politicians and journalists showed clearly they were for Obama, which look a bit excessive (to me)…

15. Comment by George in November 6, 2008 @ 12:14 am

Tom: You are absolutely right. My personal expecations emerge from the fact that he strongly supports the international cooperation in environmental issues, especially climate change (…which was not the strong point of Bush’s policy), the biggest challenge and threat for our planet. I think that Obama will be in general more open to international cooperation than Bush (he almost starts his campaign from Europe!). A change in US is a change also for the rest of the world. Hope to be in the right direction…

16. Comment by Liz in November 14, 2008 @ 1:12 pm

I have another scan of the MontBlanc ad from German InStyle.
    It’s the picture with the watch in which Eva wears that camel coat.
    If I shall send it in, tell me and I will get it on my lap!