Eva in Reporters Sans Frontières Book

Posted by M. in Dec 04,2008 with 25 Comments

Mina sent an email to let us know that there’s a pic of Eva in the Reporters Sans Frontières Book.

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 4th, 2008 at 5:02 pm and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

25 Responses to “Eva in Reporters Sans Frontières Book”

1. Comment by Tango_down in December 4, 2008 @ 6:00 pm

Je peux l’acheter si besoin, il semble qu’on le trouve partout.

J’espère que le scanner de Mina n’est pas cassé lui aussi lol

2. Comment by spot in December 4, 2008 @ 9:40 pm

cool! i hope i can get my hands on it! thanks Mina and Miss M :)

3. Comment by George in December 5, 2008 @ 12:13 am

Thank you Mina and Miss M. It’s certainly worthy to buy it, not only for Eva but for the purpose behind it

4. Comment by Tango_down in December 5, 2008 @ 11:40 am

I just saw the pic, it’s a very sensual one. All famous women’s pics in the Book are very charming, but when you find Eva’s one, well… that’s not the same… she’s something else

5. Comment by Tom in December 5, 2008 @ 5:21 pm

ANYONE GOT A COPY TO POST?

6. Comment by Tom in December 5, 2008 @ 5:25 pm

Excuse the caps, sometimes the hands work faster than the eyes. :)

7. Comment by Tascha in December 7, 2008 @ 11:16 am

I have to move to France…

8. Comment by Tascha in December 7, 2008 @ 1:25 pm

Tango_down: I understood what you said… :-). (This is the combination I normally use for a grinning smiley…). Or so: ;-).

9. Comment by Olga Iv in December 7, 2008 @ 3:07 pm

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find Eva there ;(
    Can you give me the link again???????

10. Comment by Liz in December 7, 2008 @ 4:50 pm

Olga Iv: I didn’t find Eva’s picture either… Perhaps, there’s just the cover online…. I’m afraid..
    But this book seems to be worth buying… not only for the pictures and THE picture (everyone can imagine what I’m thinking of) but even the sense behind it…
    I read some short articles on “Reporters sans frontières” and it seems quite a serious organizsation…
    Tascha: Me, I have to move to Paris AND London;)
    Tango_down: Oui, on peut l’acheter dans tous les grands magazins comme Virgin, Relay…. Mais je pense que tu, toi-même, as déjà visité le site de RSF…;)

11. Comment by Tango_down in December 7, 2008 @ 7:11 pm

Liz : It’s funny to see you speak french like that, I thought that it was Mariana who spoke. Your french is very very good, just keep going !
    I didn’t need to go very far to find the RSF’s book, just bu chance in a little supermarket I went to do some shopping.

People : I also thought that Mariana was going to post the pic, but then I understood. I think the reason why you can’t see the pic is that scanning a book made to defend journalists’rights and recognition is a bit… absurd.
    But don’t get too much excited by a single picture of Eva, if you want to have a glimpse of what it looks like, it’s a pic which I think comes from the same photoshot than this one : http://www.flickscribe.com/2007/04/03/five-reasons-to-watch-casino-royale/eva-green-05/
    She wears exactly the same light clothes, but her posture is diferent, she’s lying down and look at the lens with a serious face, her blue persian eyes sparkling.
    So it’s not a new photoshot, they just picked it from and old one, one of the most sensual she made, for their book (most of women’s pics in the book are in the same tone).

12. Comment by Mariana in December 7, 2008 @ 7:53 pm

Tango_down: Yeah I do and you know it. ;)

13. Comment by Tascha in December 8, 2008 @ 1:32 pm

Tango_down: I took a look at the pic you mentioned – it’s a wonderful one!
    Didn’t know it before.
    Would like to buy the book, but what exactly? There are a lot of books posed.

Liz: Great idea! We get cloned and will live in Paris and London!

14. Comment by George in December 9, 2008 @ 2:01 am

off topic: why Emma Watson is kind of jealous about Eva? The answer is here:

15. Comment by George in December 9, 2008 @ 10:46 am
  16. Comment by Tom in December 9, 2008 @ 11:26 am

Damn! And all this time I thought she was jealous because I’m an Eva fan and not an Emma fan! :(

17. Comment by spot in December 9, 2008 @ 11:44 am

shut the front door! Emma Watson can just dream :P

18. Comment by Tascha in December 9, 2008 @ 3:23 pm

George: tried the link, but there must be something wrong. There’s the homepage, but the interview doesn’t appear. Emma jealous about Eva? She isn’t as pretty as she is, only younger, so, she should have a reason for saying it so.

19. Comment by Tascha in December 9, 2008 @ 3:50 pm

Yes, probably, these are the two reasons…

20. Comment by Tango_down in December 9, 2008 @ 6:06 pm

Well, I hope that young girl will remind to play before getting undressed.

21. Comment by Tascha in December 10, 2008 @ 12:48 am

Tango_down: that’s the point.

22. Comment by George in December 10, 2008 @ 3:22 am

Tom: Maybe you are the first reason and the link content is the second :). I couldn’t prioritize…

23. Comment by George in December 10, 2008 @ 3:32 am

off-topic
    Maz: we are anxious for your comments regarding your Monday’s meeting with Danny Boyle (post 25, November, 30 th).
    Amy: we are anxiously wating your experience in Cracks set (post 22 November, 13th)

PS As you see, we have good memory in EGW :)

24. Comment by Tom in December 10, 2008 @ 10:19 am

Yes George, you may be right. When Emma realized I wouldn’t be her fan, she decided the best course of action to gain my attention would be to perform nude. :P

25. Comment by Liz in December 12, 2008 @ 7:23 pm

Off this topic here:
    I discovered an editorial for Casino Royale with Eva and Daniel.
    Don’t really know if you can buy a book or whatever.
    have a look at it here: