“Womb” Comments and Shameless Plug for Mata

Posted by M. in Mar 21,2009 with 7 Comments

Thank you to Ann-Catherin and Tascha indeed! If you girls, or any other visitors has something new, please send it my way and I’ll share it the other Eva fans from all around the world! How exciting to see Eva on set again, right? Too bad the film won’t be out until next year! Anyway, besides those great photos, there’s not much going on in Ms Green world. She’s always very private, not a party girl and isn’t in magazines unless she’s filming or promoting a new project.

spot: I think she meant “preggers” in the film “Womb”. After all, she’ll clone her late husband, right?

I’m also pretty busy with real life. Pretty busy! But don’t worry because I don’t forget Eva Green and the EGW family! ;) Keep me in your thoughts and wish me good luck! Just like I always wish the best to the regular visitors that I got to know and care about! :)

Last but not least, let me do a shameless plug for our artist extraordinaire, the talented and lovely Mata (who is German by the way, so, who knows, let’s bug her to search for “Womb” stuff too lol). My friend and webmistress of XFilesMedia.com, Mata, has just opened a fansite dedicated to Zachary Quinto, Sylar from “Heroes” and Spock from the upcoming “Star Trek” film. Even though the site is still in construction, I’d like to invite you all to visit it and keep on visiting! If you have anything about him, pics, scans, etc, please email Mata. She’ll be very happy to receive your feedback and contributions!

Zach-Quinto.net >> A Zachary Quinto Fansite

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 21st, 2009 at 11:03 pm and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

7 Responses to ““Womb” Comments and Shameless Plug for Mata”

1. Comment by spot in March 21, 2009 @ 11:18 pm

Miss M & Courtney: i actually got what Courtney actually meant but the real thought gave me the shock reaction :lol:

i’m not a fan of Heroes but i’ll check out mata’s site :)

Miss M: i hope you’re doing well. as always, take care. mail me anytime :kiss:

2. Comment by George in March 22, 2009 @ 12:25 am

Mariana it is the least we can do for our lovely Mata for her wonderful calendar pages. For you, good luck to whatever you are up to. Womb will be released next year but we still have CRACKS !!!!
    Our positive thoughts will accompany you.
    Mata: you create the site on the equinox (equal duration for day and night, 21st of March). Is it a coincidence or a request of our Vulcan friend with spiked ears? :) Good luck ! (I noticed that EGW is privileged in the new site)

3. Comment by Tango_down in March 22, 2009 @ 8:00 am

Eva is very private because she knows how to make herself desired, that’s the best way to keep love alive :)

Mariana : Je te souhaite de rencontrer beaucoup de chance sur ta route, en te souhaitant de rencontrer du succès dans ce à quoi tu aspires.

4. Comment by EvaAnne in March 23, 2009 @ 4:00 am

Tango_down: good point! ;-)

5. Comment by Tascha in March 23, 2009 @ 5:32 am

We do our best to find out more about the shooting… but, apparently it’s ver secretely (can you say it so?) and it will be difficult to find out more…

But I’m really looking forward to Cracks right now. She was so amazing and different in Franklyn – how will she be in a leading part…

6. Comment by Tascha in March 23, 2009 @ 8:13 am

Mariana: whatever you’re up to, wish you good luck for your future plans!

7. Comment by George in March 23, 2009 @ 3:10 pm

Tascha: You have already done a lot regarding Womb shooting. The next step is to disguise and go into the set :)

PS I am also impatient about Cracks. I have a feeling that it will be her best role (…till the next one)