OT

Posted by M. in Apr 18,2009 with 13 Comments

This is not Eva-related, but spot, one of the most active members of our EGW family, is going through a very difficult time and she could really use your prayers, thoughts and good vibes. So if you have a moment in your days to dedicate to her, that’d mean a lot.

UPDATE: spot is out of danger now, and she sends many thanks, hugs and kisses to all of you. :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 18th, 2009 at 3:27 am and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

13 Responses to “OT”

1. Comment by mata in April 18, 2009 @ 3:49 am

I’m sorry to hear that. :( I’ll keep her in my thoughts.

2. Comment by Tango_down in April 18, 2009 @ 7:25 am

I feel sad for her :( She’s someone I’ve always liked through her pertinence and her kindness. I hope and I wish she’ll keep lightning us with her spot.

Mariana : connais tu un moyen pour lui envoyer quelques mots ?

3. Comment by Liz in April 18, 2009 @ 9:45 am

I’m sorry she’s so troubled. Whatever is happening to her, may she have enough energy to stand through!
    I’ll be thinking of you, spot.

4. Comment by Tom in April 18, 2009 @ 11:18 am

You are in my prayers.

5. Comment by Tascha in April 18, 2009 @ 11:43 am

I’m so sorry for her, too. She’s always so kind and funny.
    I really hope there’ll be better days coming very soon.

6. Comment by George in April 19, 2009 @ 2:18 am

I just read the post. I think spot is getting all our love from EGW and feels strong. She doesn’t crack under pressure, she is really good stuff…

7. Comment by EvaAnne in April 19, 2009 @ 11:13 am

Spot, dear, you are in my thoughts. Much strength and love for you and yours,

EvaAnne

8. Comment by Johnny in April 19, 2009 @ 1:28 pm

I just want to say that whatever is happening to spot, please don’t lose hope.

That being said you’re already in my prayers and thoughts. I’m sure that better days are coming.

9. Comment by Tango_down in April 23, 2009 @ 4:26 am

Get well soon spot ! Hope to see you again here among the EGW family !

PS : Now that I’ve some rest days I’ve noticed it’s a little bit quiet here :)

10. Comment by George in April 23, 2009 @ 8:41 am

Tango_down: we are quietly concentrating :)
    PS Unfortunately, no news for Cracks from Dublin which, by the way, has a beautiful center and a great beer as trademark

11. Comment by Monique in April 25, 2009 @ 11:39 pm

Spot: I just read the news today…I’m sorry to hear that you went through a tough time and I’m sorry I couldn’t offer my support earlier…but I’m glad you’re okay now…I’m still gonna pray for you, though, and for everyone else at EGW…
    I hope that whatever it is you have experienced or (are experiencing now) will help you become a better and stronger person…keep faith!!!

Mariana: I just peeked in my mailbox after a month and a half of not opening it, and found the Easter greetings…a very late thanks to you!!!

12. Comment by Ea in April 27, 2009 @ 3:39 pm

I read this post a couple of days ago, and I didn’t really no what to write (I know I’m not as loyal as others here), but I’m sorry to hear you’re having a hard time, Spot, hope things are going better for you now.

13. Comment by spot in April 28, 2009 @ 6:39 am

i’m back. thank you, thank, THANK YOU to everyone who wished me well, had me in their thoughts and sent me good vibes. i have no better way of saying this but i really appreciate it :) it’s nice to know that we’re all friendly, tight knit and like a family here. special thanks to my dear friend Mariana for being a great friend. all of you guys rock! hugs & kisses to everyone :)