Birthday Wishes

Posted by M. in Jul 05,2009 with 21 Comments

29 years ago today Eva and Joy Green were born in Paris. 29 years later we celebrate the happy event all over the world, wishing them both all the best in life, now and always! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 5th, 2009 at 6:32 am and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

21 Responses to “Birthday Wishes”

1. Comment by David in July 5, 2009 @ 7:48 am

Big fan. Happy Birthday. Please start a twitter Love you (:

2. Comment by Ea in July 5, 2009 @ 10:44 am

Best wishes. Hope it’s been a beautiful day!

Wow next year it’s 30! Our girl is getting big (no no no, I didn’t mean she was fat or anything)…

3. Comment by Angie in July 5, 2009 @ 11:59 am

Happy Birthday (Joyeux Anniversaire) to Eva & Joy! I will be 29, myself in just 4 days! :)

4. Comment by George in July 5, 2009 @ 1:22 pm

On behalf of Eva & Joy and the rest of EGWers thank you Mariana for the very nice roses! :)
    Many wishes to Eva and Joy for health and love (…the rest can be settled).

Quiz: What gift would you like to offer to Eva for her birthday? (Montblanc pens are excluded…)

5. Comment by spot in July 5, 2009 @ 1:48 pm

Happy Birthday Eva & Joy! i wish you both all the best and i hope you’ll both have fun today! :D

6. Comment by Courtney in July 5, 2009 @ 2:11 pm

Happy Birthday, Eva & Joy! I hope today is amazing. :D

7. Comment by Johnny in July 5, 2009 @ 5:10 pm

Happy birthday Eva! And Joy of course! In the zodiac horoscope whoever is born in 5th July is cancer! I’m leo, that is right after cancer :)

8. Comment by ALAIN VELO in July 5, 2009 @ 6:49 pm

Dear Eva Green happy birthday and congratulations that you are now 29 and that everything in your life comes out well and that everything that you ever wanted in your life becomes a reality some day.Im one of your biggest fans and i think that im probably your first cuban fan.I also like how you act and this is the very first comment i send to you.

9. Comment by spot in July 5, 2009 @ 8:32 pm

welcome to EGW David, Angie and ALAIN VELO! :)

10. Comment by Bruna G. in July 5, 2009 @ 9:25 pm

Happy birthday Eva! 29 *O*

11. Comment by Tascha in July 6, 2009 @ 3:55 am

One day late, I hope she can forgive me :-).

Anyway, best birthday wishes for the two of them from Germany.

12. Comment by Saverio in July 6, 2009 @ 6:16 am

Happy birthday :)

13. Comment by Ricardo in July 6, 2009 @ 11:27 am

Mi nombre es Ricardo soy Peruano y le mando un Enorme Saludo y Un Fuerte Abrazo a la Hermosísima Srta. Eva Green por su Cumpleaños, le deseo todo lo mejor de esta Vida y que siga siendo una Excelente Persona y Magnifica Actriz

14. Comment by tosca in July 7, 2009 @ 1:30 am

Dear Eva! As a great fan of you i´m hoping you were having a great birthday and i´m sending you only the best wishes to you! I´m looking forward to your next film!!!

15. Comment by Elvenstar in July 7, 2009 @ 2:13 am

Our dear Eva! Happy birthday to U!
    Be healthy and lucky with your future roles!
    We admire you!
    U’re the best Bond girl! The most beautiful, intelligent, sexy and smart person!
    I think everyone from dedicatedtodaniel.com forum joins me and wishes you happiness!

16. Comment by Timmy in July 7, 2009 @ 11:40 am

I was born the same day as you, July 5, 1980. I hope you had a great birthday, just like I did!

17. Comment by Evey in July 8, 2009 @ 12:59 am

Wow, 29 already! Doesn’t seem like four years to the day since I first stumbled across this site, and I’ve been visiting every day since. All the best for our girl!

18. Comment by Monique in July 15, 2009 @ 7:49 pm

WAAAAAHHH!!

I am such a bad Eva fan…feel free to hate me, guys…

I know this greeting is 11 days late, but I just went through two hellish exams (one in Anatomy and Kinesiology, and one in Psychiatry), please, please, please, forgive me, Ms. Green for the very late greeting!

Happy Birthday to you and your sister!!! I hope you had a good one, and I hope you have many, many happier ones to come!!!

P.S. Hmmm…As of today, Ms. Green is 11 years older than me…but next month, it’ll be just 10…I wonder what she did for her birthday…

Belated Happy Birthday to you, too Angie!!!

19. Comment by Monique in July 15, 2009 @ 7:51 pm

Ooops, I just realized that the date on my comment said July 15th…LOL, I forgot about the time difference…

…so technically, my greeting is just 10 days late.

Anyway, Happy Birthday again, Ms. Green!!!

20. Comment by chetan in July 3, 2011 @ 11:52 am

hi eva! i’m frm nepal, wish you a very happy birthday,…….

21. Comment by Angie in October 20, 2012 @ 12:49 pm

i’m really really late, anyway, once is better than never so happy Birthday, Angie and Joy ,oups, i mean Happy Birthday, Eva and Joy