The British Independent Film Awards

Posted by M. in Dec 06,2009 with 22 Comments

As mentioned, Eva is/was attending the British Independent Film Awards in London today – here are the first images. :D

UPDATE: Added 34 new HQs from this event.
UPDATE 2: And another 42 new HQs. ;)

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 6th, 2009 at 2:20 pm and is filed under Gallery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

22 Responses to “The British Independent Film Awards”

1. Comment by Veronique in December 6, 2009 @ 3:18 pm

Wow, this dress makes her look older and idk, so “motherly” :)

2. Comment by kev in December 6, 2009 @ 4:59 pm

She is so beautiful !!

3. Comment by George in December 7, 2009 @ 12:04 am

Thank you Miss M. I am impressed by your quickness. You are “shooting faster than your shadow” :)
    I would say something original: Eva is gorgeous!!!

Quiz: to test your essential education, who is shooting faster than his shadow? Tango_down, you are excluded from the quiz… ;)

4. Comment by mata in December 7, 2009 @ 3:29 am

Lucky Luke. ;)

And yes, Eva looks gorgeous – I like that dress. *g*

5. Comment by Jen in December 7, 2009 @ 9:15 am

She looks beautiful, thanks M!:D

6. Comment by EvaAnne in December 7, 2009 @ 9:25 am

I’m guessing that dress is Alexander McQueen… Miss M?

7. Comment by françois in December 7, 2009 @ 11:39 am

euh!! i love you!!!

8. Comment by George in December 7, 2009 @ 11:46 am

… sweet Eva! Take a look at the last 15 seconds of this video from BIFA’s exit when she patiently signs for the fans.

It’s not me in the final frame :)

9. Comment by George in December 7, 2009 @ 11:54 am

… by the way, I am wondering how she managed to walk with this dress.

PS That’s why Angharad is there, look at photo 18

10. Comment by George in December 7, 2009 @ 2:56 pm

mata: you are the winner!!! Your award for answering the quiz is the privilege to choose a special template that fits Eva’s photo (you know which…) for the next calendar page :)

By the way, maybe Eva will be among the next year’s BIFA’s nominees

EvaAnne: My sources say that you guess right!

11. Comment by Marie in December 7, 2009 @ 5:14 pm

She is so beautiful !!!!

Great news: Eva will be in le Grand Journal of canal + , September 17th.

12. Comment by George in December 8, 2009 @ 12:30 am

Marie: Probably you mean December :) (…otherwise I must admire Canal+ scheduling and programming abilities :) )

13. Comment by George in December 8, 2009 @ 12:36 am

oops !! Thanks for the wonderful update Miss M.
    I like most the photos where Eva tries to pull up her dress. So spontaneous and charming…

14. Comment by Tango_down in December 8, 2009 @ 10:45 am

I confirm Eva will be in “Le Grand Journal” on December 17th ! I was always sure that for her first french TV-show appearance she will choose that great, crazy and free-saying broadcasting.

For people who’ll want to watch the “Le Grand Journal”, it will be available in video-replay during one week after the broadcast on the following link (just bookmark it) :

There’s nothing to worry, Canal+ just make things perfect for all of us ! (because I won’t be able to watch the live broadcast too, it’s also my D-Day for an important music performance, I think with Eva we’ll have to support each other)

Finally, let’s all say together : MICHEL DENISOT IS GREAT ! :D

15. Comment by Tango_down in December 8, 2009 @ 10:58 am

Miss M : When the D-Day will come, I suggest to make a news about it with the link directing to Canal+’s website. Then all people will enjoy it and it will prevent them to ask the same question about how to watch it.
    And just to precise, the broadcast is usually completely available on Canal+’s website from 11:00 PM here in France. The information could be helpful for people to wait for the right time.
    I suppose you were already projecting all of that ;)

16. Comment by Marie in December 8, 2009 @ 11:20 am

Yes it’s December, sorry for my mistake =)

17. Comment by George in December 8, 2009 @ 3:00 pm

Tango_down: Good luck with your music performance. I am sure it will be great because you will be inspired by …you know who.

PS …is the broadcast with English subtitles? :)
    (…or I have to start my “express French lessons”)

18. Comment by Tango_down in December 8, 2009 @ 5:34 pm

George : Of course not, you still have 9 days to perfect your french lessons ;)

Marie : Au fait un grand merci pour l’info ! :D

19. Comment by George in December 8, 2009 @ 11:44 pm

Tango_down: Je ferai de mon…

20. Comment by Eugen in December 9, 2009 @ 8:19 am

Ура!

21. Comment by Kajual in December 9, 2009 @ 5:37 pm

… mieux :D (I know you knew, don’t worry ;)
    And I’m sure we’ll find a way to translate the most important parts of her appearance.

Et en effet Tango_Down, vive Michel Denisot et Le grand journal, j’avoue que j’attendais impatiemment qu’une telle occasion se présente.

22. Comment by Free bet promotions in December 14, 2012 @ 2:07 pm

What a cool idea. Definitely add this to my list of things
    to buy.