Happy Holidays!!!

Posted by M. in Dec 23,2009 with 9 Comments

Happy Holidays!!!

Happy Holidays and all the best wishes for the New Year 2010!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 23rd, 2009 at 7:28 pm and is filed under Site. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

9 Responses to “Happy Holidays!!!”

1. Comment by Nikos in December 23, 2009 @ 10:47 pm

To All My Friends on This wonderful Site I would like to wish you all a Happy Holiday Season & Happy New Year!!!
    God Bless
    Respectfully,
    Nikos
    P.S. Thank You Miss M for that GREAT Picture :-)

2. Comment by George in December 24, 2009 @ 12:29 am

MWow!!! I assume it’s your creation Miss M, I don’t remember any photo of Eva with Santa’s cap. Congratulations, a new career is open for you as art director!
    Merry Christmas to evarybody (not a typo :) ) and happy 2010 (… hmmm the year reminds me science fiction)

PS Given the name and the unconventional personality of Eva, I suggest the cap to be green :)

3. Comment by valter scott in December 24, 2009 @ 1:37 am

Happy Holidays and all the best wishes for the New Year 2010!
    желаю всего хорошего!не болей в новый год одевайся теплее!

4. Comment by carol82 in December 24, 2009 @ 5:11 am

Merry Christmas to all and prosperous New Year

5. Comment by Ajual in December 24, 2009 @ 7:01 am

Bonnes fêtes à tous, merry Christmas to you all ;)

P.S : agree with George, for a very green Christmas :D

6. Comment by Marie in December 24, 2009 @ 12:28 pm

Joyeux noel à tout le monde =)

7. Comment by spot in December 26, 2009 @ 6:02 am

(belated) Merry Christmas and best wishes for the coming new year my loves!

i hope the coming year brings us more Eva :p

8. Comment by Natxo in December 30, 2009 @ 7:16 am

ZORIONAK!!

9. Comment by George in December 30, 2009 @ 10:35 am

In France 2009 is leaving with the best flavour: From today Cracks is released in the French theaters and we are all anxiously waiting any kind of comments from our French (…and not only) friends.