A Nous Paris (France) – December 3 to 9, 2009

Posted by M. in Jan 17,2010 with 6 Comments

In other news: Franklyn DVD caps coming soon. ;)
UPDATE: Also added a russian ‘Tatler’ scan, thanks to assainova!

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 17th, 2010 at 1:16 pm and is filed under Gallery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

6 Responses to “A Nous Paris (France) – December 3 to 9, 2009”

1. Comment by Courtney in January 17, 2010 @ 1:26 pm

Hmm, VERY soon, I hope :D

Thanks for the scan, Miss M!

2. Comment by A. in January 17, 2010 @ 4:12 pm

Funny they made a “jeux de mot” with her name “green spelled graine means in french “seed”. Eva star seed :D Thanks for the scans ^^ I’m also very impatient for the screncaps, I think I kinda liked Franklyn, and thought it wasn’t that complex or confuse (and last but not least, Eva was absolutely gorgeous in it )

3. Comment by George in January 18, 2010 @ 12:20 am

Franklyn in DVD, Cracks in theaters, Womb and Last Word in festivals, Mona Lisa shooting…
    It seems that an Eva-full 2010 just started…
    Courage Mariana ;)

4. Comment by A. in January 18, 2010 @ 4:31 pm

Did the shooting of Mona Lisa (or Shame ?) finally begin ? That’s such a good news ! I was beginning to be afraid this movie end up dead as Larry Clark seems all about his Peter Pan project

5. Comment by George in January 19, 2010 @ 12:07 am

A. : Regarding Mona Lisa, Larry Clark said on last August that the project is on hold till Christmas 2009. Maybe it will be initiated in 2010. Both, Mona Lisa and Blood of Pan have release year 2011 according to imdb.

6. Comment by A. in January 20, 2010 @ 1:56 pm

Thanks for the update George. Still, a year seems a long time to wait… :( I’m very curious about womb, I hope it will be the movie I’m waiting for and that it seems to be : subtle, slow (not always a pejorative adjective in a certain context) and beautiful