Eva Green in Mexico

Posted by M. in Jan 29,2010 with 19 Comments

Link

This entry was posted on Friday, January 29th, 2010 at 7:26 pm and is filed under Interview. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

19 Responses to “Eva Green in Mexico”

1. Comment by witold ciejka in January 29, 2010 @ 8:32 pm

hi.this is MI fan.i m from Poland.i love romantic 007.there is very stretch undermind in Bond.just love.makes a lot to imagination.with very interest following to the last projects.nazi is disturbing my ego.anyway its just a showbiznes.w.

2. Comment by George in January 30, 2010 @ 2:42 pm

It seems that Eva had some good time away from Europe’s freezing weather. She surely deserved it.

PS Who is Kate?

3. Comment by EGW webmistress in January 30, 2010 @ 7:42 pm

The photographer?

4. Comment by Tony in January 30, 2010 @ 7:52 pm

the photos are wonderful, but it also seems some publicity.

5. Comment by George in January 31, 2010 @ 12:13 am

Miss M: You are probably right. Katie Philips is the photographer. It’s the first time I read a text from Eva (it’s probably hers). She writes very well with a smooth narrative style and a good sense of humor. Lol at the misheard “depressed tresses”-”actresses” and the self-sarcastic comment. It shows that Eva is back in good mood. The trip was indeed revitalizing… :)
    Tony: the whole trip was probably organized as a promotional event for the specific tourist resort. It’s common practice.

6. Comment by EvaAnne in January 31, 2010 @ 9:50 am

Cool! She writes well.

7. Comment by kev in January 31, 2010 @ 11:21 am

An idea of destination for my next coming holidays… the villa seeems very nice!! The price please?

8. Comment by A. in January 31, 2010 @ 4:45 pm

As Tony suggested it, it’s weird to see her doing such publicity for an hotel… I didn’t think she would do such a thing (even if it’s not “that” shocking) Nevertheless, I’m glad to read that she’s fine and happy, and a lector of Sweig. Besides, the second picture is one of the most beautiful I’ve seen of her lately.

9. Comment by A. in January 31, 2010 @ 4:47 pm

Anyway, whoever Kate Philips is, she uses photoshop… :p Did anyone notice it on that particular second pic ?

10. Comment by tony in January 31, 2010 @ 7:30 pm

Eva long independent film, and that does not shed much economy actors, so this so publidad eva, I read in an article.

PD The first photo beautiful eyes eva

11. Comment by Nikos in January 31, 2010 @ 11:27 pm

Great Article and very funny as Eva wrote a great story line of her vacation which she deserves and has earned after such a work filled 2009. I was smiling and laughing as I read what she wrote respectfully because I actually could see her talking about it as I read it. Yes she does write very beautifully does she not :)
    Regards,
    Nikos

12. Comment by George in January 31, 2010 @ 11:37 pm

kev: start gathering money :)
    A.: I made an investigation but I admit I am not an expert in photoshop. Was it some forgotten shadow or what ?

13. Comment by A. in February 1, 2010 @ 11:21 am

G : At the left corner of the second picture : the palm tree leef and the little piece of cloud;)
    G & N : I agree for her writing, I’m not surprised, but pleasantly pleased.

Yes Kev, good luck for the economies… ;)

14. Comment by George in February 1, 2010 @ 11:50 pm

A.: Did you enlarge the photo? I still can’t see the photoshop intervention in the current size. You must be very experienced to discriminate!
    “…pleasantly pleased” :) Start writing yourself, I see a hidden talent…

15. Comment by spot in February 3, 2010 @ 10:18 am

somehow, i find it weird that she’s doing these kinds of publicity. hahaha.

good job on the article Eva! *thumbs up*

thanks Mariana :)

16. Comment by A. in February 3, 2010 @ 2:40 pm

George : :D ah ah… ! It’s a nice (and funny) thing to say, but I don’t think so, at least not in english. But I do write in my mothertongue ;)
    As for the picture I did not enlarge it : maybe I practiced photoshop too much ! Now I’m a freaky radar for such things ! Try more, you’ll see that the palm leef has been duplicated, and the really little cloud at the left is cut in the middle. :p

Is “pleasantly pleased” even correct ? :D

17. Comment by George in February 4, 2010 @ 3:51 pm

A.: Yes I now found it out. It’s like duplicating the upper left part of the picture. Thanks for the lesson :)
    I also don’t know if “pleasantly pleased” is correct but it’s for sure poetically beautiful :)

18. Comment by alejandro in February 11, 2010 @ 8:59 pm

I think. she is so hot it hurts .im from argentina and she was in mexico OMG she0s getting closer to my country can’t wait to met her

19. Comment by Macrosystis in February 11, 2010 @ 9:32 pm

que baboso que sos ale!! jajaja (lero)