“Evening Standard Magazine” Scans

Posted by M. in Feb 11,2010 with 19 Comments

Thanks to Lorna! :D

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 11th, 2010 at 8:24 am and is filed under Gallery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

19 Responses to ““Evening Standard Magazine” Scans”

1. Comment by spot in February 11, 2010 @ 11:54 am

thanks Lorna and Mariana! :)

PS: Alexander McQueen just died. he was one of Eva’s favorite designer :(

2. Comment by George in February 11, 2010 @ 4:40 pm

Thanks Lorna and Mariana. Her photo in the sea (cool) wasn’t in the web version

3. Comment by Macrosystis in February 11, 2010 @ 8:57 pm

I’m a new fan! she’s one of my favourite actresses , does anyone know if she has ever been in argentina? (it’s my country) thx

4. Comment by Macrosystis in February 11, 2010 @ 9:02 pm

I forgot to say that this site is great!!! well done !!

5. Comment by alejandro in February 11, 2010 @ 9:29 pm

que chupamedias que sos,jaaa todo para que te acepten, el comentario,jaaaaa

6. Comment by EGW webmistress in February 11, 2010 @ 10:21 pm

Ustedes son divertidísimos! jejeje

7. Comment by carol82 in February 12, 2010 @ 5:07 am

Thanks lorna and Mariana;Eva as always fantastic in the photos.

8. Comment by carol82 in February 12, 2010 @ 2:16 pm
  9. Comment by alejandro in February 12, 2010 @ 7:16 pm

jaa gracias,nos divertimos baratos nosotros, y somos los 2 fan de eva

10. Comment by Nikos in February 12, 2010 @ 11:18 pm

Thank You Carol82 – LOL I enjoyed that story regarding Eva’s Dog :) Funny…….
    Wonder if she did kick the dog?
    Nikos

11. Comment by Lo in February 13, 2010 @ 1:33 pm

Hi to everybody! Here are 2 photos that I haven’t seen on EGW. Sorry, if I am wrong. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/lidi-photos05/caps/by_daniel_janin_02.jpg

12. Comment by Nikos in February 13, 2010 @ 10:55 pm

To Ms M and All the Ladies on this Great
    Eva Green Web Site:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! :)
    From Me to You

@(—–

Nikos

13. Comment by carol82 in February 14, 2010 @ 8:04 am

Thanks Nikos, Happy Valentines Day to all who share this fantastic website.

14. Comment by Macrosystis in February 17, 2010 @ 7:15 pm

hola! Espero que no moleste que hable en castellano, no tengo mucho tiempo :P justo anoche vi una película de su tía Marika Green y tengo unas capturas sacadas del dvd por si interesan, las podría pasar, para ver parecidos entre ambas actrices, parece interesante como un juego. La peli es Pickpocket de 1959, y un dato coincidente es que tanto ella, como Eva, debutaron como protagonistas femeninas en producciones de excelentes directores, o sea, nada de papeles de extra jeje okis no aburro más a los fans de Eva Saludos!

15. Comment by Nikos in February 18, 2010 @ 2:37 pm

Hi Folks,

I thought this was nice to share as it is in regards to some fan that sent Eva fan mail and she answered him back with an Autograph picture. Just goes to show you how she really does appreciate & love her fans!!!! The Lady has Class!!!!!

HHHhhhmmmmm….Now I have to send her some Roses :) and see if she nees a BodyGuard :)

Best Regards,

Nikos

P.S. Ms M hope that was ok to post my friend.

16. Comment by A. in February 19, 2010 @ 8:18 pm

Thanks for the scans, and the update. And god, I’ve just seen Antichrist, and I’m glad she didn’t do it.

17. Comment by George in February 20, 2010 @ 3:12 pm

A.: You are coming to my words about Antichrist. After seeing the film I felt a relief that Eva wasn”t She…

18. Comment by Nikos in February 20, 2010 @ 9:08 pm

A.
    Did not know she was going to be in that movie, not her type,style??
    What did you think of it??
    Hope all is well!!
    Best Regards,
    Nikos

19. Comment by emoaround in March 13, 2010 @ 6:58 am

Поздравляю, эта блестящая мысль придется как раз кстати