3 new gorgeous “Camelot” stills

Posted by M. in Nov 19,2010 with 15 Comments

Thanks to Tara, Astrea and Sarika for the heads-up. :)

• Camelot (TV series) > Stills

This entry was posted on Friday, November 19th, 2010 at 7:16 am and is filed under
    Camelot, Gallery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

• 15 Responses to “3 new gorgeous “Camelot” stills”

1. Comment by Astrea in November 19, 2010 @ 10:51 am

Thanks for posting Mariana ^^

Eva looks amazing!!!

2. Comment by Lola in November 19, 2010 @ 11:09 am

What’s with the new photo gallery system?

3. Comment by George in November 19, 2010 @ 2:11 pm

Thank you Tara,Astrea and Sarika. Especially in the first photo Eva looks amazing!

4. Comment by Tara in November 19, 2010 @ 4:52 pm

Your Welcome! :)

5. Comment by EvaAnne in November 20, 2010 @ 6:54 am

Beautiful!!! <3

6. Comment by sandrine in November 20, 2010 @ 10:28 am

Bonjour,

Je n’arrive pas à m’enregistrer dans la nouvelle galerie, à chaque fois il me dit que le code ne correspond pas, c normal? :(

7. Comment by Sandrine in November 20, 2010 @ 10:50 am

LA déesse de sa génération!

Sinon très sympa la nouvelle version de la galerie. J’aime beaucoup. :)

8. Comment by carol82 in November 20, 2010 @ 11:25 am

thanks for the photos, eva is wonderful. and I have wanted to see the series.

9. Comment by Nausicaa in November 21, 2010 @ 9:13 pm

These are gorgeous! I suppose Sinead Cusack’s in Morgan’s camp then? I can’t wait to see this.

10. Comment by Nikos in November 24, 2010 @ 3:03 pm

To All my Friends who share the Thanksgiving Holiday I would like to take the Time and wish You and Yours a Very Happy Blessed Thanksgiving.

And Naturally to Eva as well!

Best Regards,
      Nikos

11. Comment by Kasia in November 28, 2010 @ 3:18 pm

Thanks for great new pictures!
      Now all I want for Christmas is new layout here.. dying to see sth fresh

12. Comment by ammar in November 28, 2010 @ 3:32 pm

can any1 tell when womb and perfect sense are coming out???

13. Comment by George in November 28, 2010 @ 11:37 pm

ammar: I suppose that Womb will be released in the first quarter of 2011 (in UK, Germany, etc). Perfect sense should appear first in some festivals and then released to the theatres (probably in the second semester).

14. Comment by Nausicaa in December 2, 2010 @ 4:24 pm
    15. Comment by George in December 2, 2010 @ 11:59 pm

Nausicaa: Thanks a lot!!! January 24th, save the date. Regarding the photo this is exactly the Eva look I like the most. Smiling, without much make-up.