Telle Mère, Quelle Fille!

Posted by M. in Dec 13,2010 with 18 Comments

Eva Green and her mother, former actress and author Marlène Jobert, have recently posed together for the 30 years of Madame Figaro. What a gorgeous photoshoot! And what a great gene pool! :D

GALLERY LINK:
• Family & Young Eva > 30 years of Madame Figaro (2010)

This entry was posted on Monday, December 13th, 2010 at 7:42 pm and is filed under Gallery, Personal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

18 Responses to “Telle Mère, Quelle Fille!”

1. Comment by EvaGreenWeb in December 14, 2010 @ 12:42 am

Telle Mère, Quelle Fille!: http://evagreenweb.com/?p=810

2. Comment by dkc25 in December 14, 2010 @ 11:23 am

RT @EvaGreenWeb: Telle Mère, Quelle Fille!: http://evagreenweb.com/?p=810

3. Comment by Isabell in December 14, 2010 @ 12:44 pm

GORGEOUS! Mother and daughter look absolutly beautiful! Now I know where Eva got her good looks from!

4. Comment by BellaRoma86 in December 14, 2010 @ 6:33 pm

@EvaGreenWeb WOW, I have no words! Absolutly stunning and breathtaking pics of Eva and her maman! Eva is a GODDESS!

5. Comment by Nikos in December 14, 2010 @ 3:17 pm

Yes Isabell I agree Beauty Runs in the Family!!!! Very Nice Pictures, thought they were Special.

Best,
    Nikos

6. Comment by George in December 14, 2010 @ 4:39 pm

I like most the second photo with the childish mood of Eva. Merlene is also goddess. Note how confident she looks. Respect for both of them…

7. Comment by Nikos in December 16, 2010 @ 12:06 am

A post I read regarding Womb listed below:

I thought it was a really great, and challenging film. its maybe the most minimalist sci-fi movie ever made, but I’m not sure it really is even sci-fi anymore since this technology pretty much exists now anyways.

There is very little dialogue overall, and a lot of quiet moments where the only sound is the waves crashing on the shore. Its beautifully shot and acted, especially Eva Green. Matt Smith is very good to…

Someone else also gave it 6.5 Stars out of 10….

Thought I would share I know I have not seen this myself but hope to soon…..Will let you all know when I do ;-)

Regards,
    Nikos

8. Comment by Antigonus in December 19, 2010 @ 3:24 pm

My french is insufficient to understand most of this:

9. Comment by sandrine in December 19, 2010 @ 8:00 pm

On pouvait pas finir l’année plus en beauté. <3

10. Comment by Audrey in December 20, 2010 @ 3:46 pm

I can translate it for you if you want to!
    Well,… as a french girl, it won’t be perfect (we totally suck in foreign languages, so am i) but it doesn’t look that hard to translate.

11. Comment by George in December 20, 2010 @ 5:00 pm

Audrey: Take the chance and don’t be afraid. French girls are lovely anyway :) We thank you in advance…

12. Comment by Antigonus in December 20, 2010 @ 6:27 pm

Audrey – that would be great. Many thanks.

13. Comment by Audrey in December 21, 2010 @ 3:34 pm

Harder than i expected actually ^^ And my diactionnary (god bless it) isn’t at home so… thanks to te internet, but it’s very far from being perfect, but there it is:

The Green Family is the subject of an exhibition in Paris. Came from London -where she’s acting Camelot- The actress play the game of questions/answers. Some keys to know more about the shy Eva.

Your main characteristic?
    I’m a Perfectionist. It’s positive, but it can be very negative when it’s obsessional.

And the one you’re less proud of?
    My lack of confidence

The song you whistle under the shower?
    I love tunes you hear in “épouses et concubines”. As I got a adenoidal voice, Chinese music fit me well.

Your thing against stress?
    To Work! Working, working… I also have that stone I bought in a shop in New York, evolution, king of a fossil. When I hold it in my hand, it calms me down.

Your ecologic gesture?
    Less bath, a real sacrifice!

Your hero in life?
    There’s someone I admire: it’s Ingmar Bergman

what’s motivate you?
    Do my best. I want to be proud of my work. It’s kind of boring no?

The 3 basics in your dressing room?
    A black jean, but high-waisted, like in the 40′s, it’s more feminine than the fashionable low waisted. A tracksuit, and don’t forget a djellaba (can’t find any translation)

To you, what’s elegance?
    Staying true toward yourself.

To you, what’s vulgarity?
    Doing to much.

What the economic crisis change for you?
    My professional life. It’s more difficult to make independent movie today. Producers wants commercial movies, it’s heartbreaking.

The perfect dinner for you?
    Stefan Zweig, Takashi Murakami, Helena Bonham Carter and… Ingmar Bergman.

The present you often give?
    “Mademoiselle Else” from Schnitzler. It’s a short story, a great monologue, amazing, moving.

According to you, what’s luxury?
    Doing nothing.

The talent you’d like to have?
    To Sing. Opera.

What book is on your bedside table?
    The biography of Marie Stuart by Zweig. I like his sensitivity, the way he talk about women, it’s like music. He wake up something inside of me.

A fashion who get you on your nerves?
    There are a lot! Showing his belly, for example

Something essential?
    My contact lens.

Your favorite color?
    Red! I paint my walls in red in London. It’s warm. Red and Black, it’s very chic. These are the colors of chinese decorative arts.

Ypur favorite word?
    Desire!

What do you hate the most?
    Hypocrisy and intolerance.

What do you like people say about you?
    That i’m a generous person.

Your “madeleine de proust” (french expression for “favorite meal ever”)?
    The smell of the black truffle.

Your cult film?
    “cris et chuchotements” by Ingmar Bergman

An actor you admire?
    Giovanna Mezzogiorno in  Vincere, by Marco Bellocchio, the best performance I ever seen.

Why did you wanted to be an actress?
    I had a lot of hang-ups. By being an other person, they disappeared. I feel alive.

The sentence who destabilize you?
    “can you relax?”… and “have you got projects” when I don’t have any.

So, do you have projects?
    The movie “arbitrage” with Al Pacino is coming out in February, and Camelot is plan in April in the USA.

What’s makes you laugh?
    My Mother (note from the author: Marlène Jobert)

14. Comment by ammar in December 21, 2010 @ 4:05 pm

thank you so much audrey…..arbitrage in feb 2012 i guess….

15. Comment by Nikos in December 21, 2010 @ 11:09 pm

Audrey Thank You very Much..!!!
    That was a Beautiful interview and very kind of you to share with us….I very Much Enjoyed it ;-)
    Thanks,
    Nikos

16. Comment by George in December 22, 2010 @ 11:52 am

Thanks sweet Audrey. It was perfect!

17. Comment by Audrey in December 22, 2010 @ 2:47 pm

You’re Welcome ,)

18. Comment by George in December 22, 2010 @ 6:04 pm

off topic but not utopic: Premiere for Camelot on April 1st in US http://goo.gl/td6Un
    Niko, be prepared :)