“Camelot” Teaser, Trailer and First Look Captures and Stills

Posted by M. in Jan 14,2011 with 18 Comments

The official Camelot website is now live!

Big thanks to Sarika for the screen captures! :D

I’d also like to inform you that Roberta has left the site again. She has other priorities in her life, but I thank her for the time she devoted to this site and wish her good luck in everything she sets her heart on. She’s gone, but she’s not not forgotten. :)

GALLERY LINKS:
Camelot > Promotional Shots & Stills
Camelot > Teaser Trailer
Camelot > Trailer
Camelot > First Look

This entry was posted on Friday, January 14th, 2011 at 7:35 pm and is filed under Camelot, Gallery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

18 Responses to ““Camelot” Teaser, Trailer and First Look Captures and Stills”

1. Comment by Nikos in January 14, 2011 @ 11:40 pm

Beautiful Pictures!!!!!!!!!

2. Comment by George in January 15, 2011 @ 1:53 am

Thanks Mariana for the huge and lovely work! Roberta is gone but she is not forgotten :) Thnx Roberta
    A big thnx to Sarika for the amazing screen captures :) Very promising…
    No doubts. Eva will conquer Camelot…

3. Comment by np001 in January 15, 2011 @ 7:52 am

Thanks Mariana, Sarika and Roberta. Awesome pics!! Lady looks sharp as ever!!

4. Comment by Lola in January 15, 2011 @ 9:35 am

What a fantastic update! :D
    Sadly, the site’s preview says it’s no longer available :(

5. Comment by Kasia in January 15, 2011 @ 10:46 am

No doubt she is PERFECT for that role.

6. Comment by George in January 15, 2011 @ 2:45 pm

Lola: this is because starz has the rights for US and it’s only showing there the trailer. Weird … :(

7. Comment by EvaAnne in January 15, 2011 @ 3:50 pm

Does anyone know of another site where I can watch both the teaser and the trailer? It’s not available on Starz, and I haven’t managed to find them… :(

8. Comment by np001 in January 15, 2011 @ 9:01 pm

@EvaAnne
    Try Dailymotion website and search “camelot eva green” and you will get both trailer and teaser!! :)

9. Comment by EvaAnne in January 16, 2011 @ 5:14 pm

np001: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

10. Comment by George in January 17, 2011 @ 4:04 pm

np001, EvaAnne: How did you find the trailer? Promising isn’t it? Eva will be the key of Camelot as she was in Casino Royal :)

11. Comment by np001 in January 17, 2011 @ 8:01 pm

@George, Go to Dailymotion website. Search for “camelot eva green” and you will find few different videos including trailer and teaser. I posted a link before but it went under moderation and didn’t come through.
    I hope we get to watch Perfect Sense soon.

12. Comment by George in January 18, 2011 @ 1:16 am

np001: Yes I know. I meant if you like it or not. :)

13. Comment by np001 in January 18, 2011 @ 7:51 am

@George, Sorry mate. My bad. It looks pretty good and Eva is as awesome as ever. She was extraordinary in Cracks. She deserves more fame and recognition as an actress and I sincerely hope she wins an Oscar award one day!!

14. Comment by George in January 18, 2011 @ 10:43 am

@ np001 … and I go one step further, I don’t hope, I am sure she will hold her own “uncle Oscar” one day :)

15. Comment by EvaAnne in January 18, 2011 @ 3:57 pm

@ np001 & George: I especially liked the fact that her character is a little bit, well, evil! I loved the twist to her character in Cracks, I agree as well, Eva was great in that film, and I’m really curious to see how far she can take it this time, to be really Lady Macbeth-like devious…

16. Comment by Emilia in January 24, 2011 @ 10:10 pm

Excellent role for Eva, Camelot is being filmed close to my home looks like a wonderful piece.

17. Comment by George in January 25, 2011 @ 12:34 am

@Emilia You mean Wicklow? Could you tell us if they are still shooting or have they completed? Thnx :)

18. Comment by ramy in February 3, 2011 @ 9:02 am

ohhhhhhhh can you talk to me eva on my email olease i am from egypt and wanna make a posit to you between interrelation actions you are very intelligent and coincedence in my zodiac and close ages between us you my purpose and the day will coming which i become rich and came to france and meet you after century in my thought