“The Perfect Sense” Stills and Poster

Posted by M. in Jan 14,2011 with 23 Comments

Thanks to everyone who helps me with links and such in the comments section and/or via email. :)

GALLERY LINKS:
The Perfect Sense > Stills
The Perfect Sense > Posters

This entry was posted on Friday, January 14th, 2011 at 7:56 pm and is filed under Gallery, The Perfect Sense. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

23 Responses to ““The Perfect Sense” Stills and Poster”

1. Comment by George in January 15, 2011 @ 1:58 am

I love the poster. Very geometric and very poetic with Eva and Ewan faces in this combination.
    Btw, premiere is on 24th January in Sundance festival (Niko you hear me, it’s in your “territory”… )

2. Comment by Nikos in January 16, 2011 @ 3:16 am

I agree with George Great Poster!
    And Yes my Friend I hear you about the Sundance Festival : ) I would not be shocked if I see Eva there LOL as I know her and Al Pacino will be getting together in NYC with Nicholas Jarecki who will be directing her next film…..Look for Great things to come from this Movie my Friends….The best of Eva is Yet to come….
    Best,
    Nikos

3. Comment by spot in January 16, 2011 @ 6:55 am

this film will be too beautiful.

4. Comment by George in January 16, 2011 @ 11:34 am

Niko: Apo to stoma sou kai stou theou to afti :-)

hihihi I’ve learned some Greek…

5. Comment by Nikos in January 16, 2011 @ 6:16 pm

George LOL………
    Very Good!!! Yes My Voice to Gods Ears..!
    I’ll make sure I send you a Picture of Eva & I
    ;-) from Sundance…….
    Best,
    Nikos

6. Comment by Lola in January 18, 2011 @ 7:17 pm

The trailer is 2mins 28 and Eva and Ewan look really good together – she looks very sensual, even though she’s not ‘dolled up’ or anything! :)

7. Comment by George in January 19, 2011 @ 12:28 am

@Lola Yes the trailer is wonderful http://thefilmstage.com/2011/01/18/sundance-trailer-ewan-mcgregor-evan-green-have-perfect-sense/
    Ewan and Eva make a very sensual couple

8. Comment by Magdalena in January 19, 2011 @ 3:02 am

The trailer is amazing!!!

9. Comment by Lola in January 19, 2011 @ 8:05 am

Glad you liked it :)

10. Comment by Misasvs in January 19, 2011 @ 8:35 am

The trailer is absolutely perfect !!!

11. Comment by George in January 19, 2011 @ 11:23 am

@Lola Yes the trailer is wonderful. Ewan and Eva make a very sensual couple

12. Comment by Magdalena in January 19, 2011 @ 5:28 pm

I appreciate Eva and Ewan´s natural look without so much make-up ;)

It´s shame that Eva stars in so few movies. She is gorgeous and good actress as well – precious combination these days…

13. Comment by np001 in January 19, 2011 @ 10:29 pm

@Lola, George
    Nice trailer. Can’t wait for the movie.
    @Magdalena
    Yes, she has a great combination of good looks and talent, very rare indeed!!

14. Comment by George in January 20, 2011 @ 12:29 am

@Magdalena Fully agree. Eva is selective but also she is lately very active. Womb, Perfetct sense, Camelot are waiting in the row for 2011… Not bad at all for Eva-holics :)

15. Comment by Astrea in January 20, 2011 @ 11:34 am

Eva in Cannes with Camelot!!!!

I can´t wait to see her in the red carpet :D

16. Comment by np001 in January 20, 2011 @ 12:00 pm

@ George, Not bad at all 2011. Ms Green doing the best she can to entertain us with her charms!!
    Mariana, keep it up. Best website ever!! You rule!!

17. Comment by Magdalena in January 22, 2011 @ 1:42 pm

Hope we´ll see Eva in Sundance. Thank you for all posts, Mariana!

18. Comment by George in January 22, 2011 @ 3:33 pm

@Magdalena I think that Perfect Sense is scheduled for 24th Jan

19. Comment by Magdalena in January 23, 2011 @ 5:50 am

@George Yeah, tomorrow is its Sundance premiere. Let´s hope some distribution company buy it!!!

Here is an interesting interview w David Mackenzie

20. Comment by Emilia in January 24, 2011 @ 10:09 pm

The perfect sense looks like a wonderful movie. Great to see Eva acting in varied projects.