“Camelot” Episode 1

Posted by M. in Feb 26,2011 with 6 Comments

HD screen captures from the pilot of Camelot are now in the gallery. They have mature content, so consider this your warning!

Big thanks to Sarika for the screen captures! :D Please take the time to visit her fabulous fansite dedicated to Tamsin Egerton who plays Guinevere in Camelot! ;)

GALLERY LINKS:
Camelot > Episode 1
Camelot > Opening Credits

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 26th, 2011 at 10:01 pm and is filed under Camelot, Gallery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

6 Responses to ““Camelot” Episode 1”

1. Comment by EvaGreenWeb in February 27, 2011 @ 3:01 am

“Camelot” Episode 1: http://evagreenweb.com/?p=915

2. Comment by Nikos in February 27, 2011 @ 12:02 am

Ok now for my Review of Camelot…..
    I actually thought it was Great!! No not just because Eva Green was in it
    which she was fantastic as I will call her “Evil Eva” as in Very Mean : )
    Her performance again was Great! Bravo Eva I knew this would be great for you!
    I thought the story line and how they approached it was really good and I thought
    from actors to scenery was excellent overall.
    When it was over I wanted more, Yes of course Eva but every actor & actress as well.
    I think Stars has something Big here and I truly Loved the show I can’t say enough positive
    things about the over all production .
    I’ll respectfully wrap it up by say “Masterpiece”
    Eva Your Acting gets better with each movie you do!! I called it when I said You are in a class
    of your own, An Actress from years gone by! Class, Elegance and share Beauty!!
    Nikos Sas Agapo Ku KLa!!

3. Comment by Unknownfear in February 27, 2011 @ 5:27 pm

@EvaGreenWeb I hadn’t realized that Camelot was a new tv show, i thought it was a movie — you’re in a tv show ;_; SO AWESOME!! :D :D

4. Comment by George in February 27, 2011 @ 5:15 pm

Thanks Sarika and Mariana!!! You are awesome!
    I am wondering why some screen captures have more visits than others :)

5. Comment by np001 in March 1, 2011 @ 10:08 am

@Nikos,
    Evil Eva. Nice nickname. When is Perfect Sense going to be released in US, do you know??
    @George,
    Hmm, I know what you are talking about.

6. Comment by Clarisse in March 2, 2011 @ 7:26 am

The pilot was amazing and I can’t wait to see the rest of this season! Eva was gorgeous and I even hated her haha!
    Thanks Mariana for your job here ;)