Exclusive behind-the-scenes “Camelot” video

Posted by M. in Mar 10,2011 with 7 Comments

Don’t forget that the show is getting its global premiere at MIPTV. ;)

A look behind the scenes of Camelot, the new GK-tv series based on the legend of King Arthur, starring Eva Green (Morgan), Joseph Fiennes (Merlin) and Jamie Campbell Bower (Arthur), all of whom are interviewed in this video, along with other members of the cast and crew.

All three stars will be in Cannes April 4 for the World Premiere TV Screenings at MIPTV, where two exclusive episodes will be unveiled to delegates.

Camelot is produced by GK-tv, and broadcast in the US by Starz.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 10th, 2011 at 1:10 pm and is filed under Camelot, Media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

7 Responses to “Exclusive behind-the-scenes “Camelot” video”

1. Comment by Paolo in March 13, 2011 @ 5:55 am

It’s deleted…:-(

2. Comment by EvaAnne in March 13, 2011 @ 9:17 am

paolo: I think it’s blocked by Starz because of compyright issues. That’s the reason I can’t watch it, anyway.

Anyone know a different link?!

3. Comment by np001 in March 13, 2011 @ 3:53 pm

@EvaAnne, Paolo,

Try searching for “eva green camlot” on DailyMotion. There is a FirstLook/Behind the Scenes video. Am not sure if thats the same one you posted.

4. Comment by George in March 14, 2011 @ 10:17 am

off topic: New trailer for “Womb” in http://www.womb-film.de/
    I prefer Eva speaking French than German :-)

5. Comment by George in March 15, 2011 @ 12:27 am

off topic: New trailer for “Womb”! You can find it by putting “womb-film.de” in google and going to the film’s webpage. I remind you that Womb will be in the screens in Germany on April 7th.

PS I prefer Eva speaking French than German :-)

6. Comment by np001 in March 15, 2011 @ 2:51 am

@ George,

I have seen the trailer, its on youtube as well.
    I prefer Eva speaking French even more so than English coz thats quite rare!

7. Comment by how to attract women pdf in December 13, 2012 @ 7:14 am

Fantastic delivery of a lot of valuable information