Screencaptures from Episodes 2 and 3 of “Camelot”

Posted by M. in Apr 10,2011 with 10 Comments

BEWARE OF SPOILERS!!!

GALLERY LINKS:
Camelot > Episode 2
Camelot > Episode 3

Thanks to my friend Annie.

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 10th, 2011 at 4:08 am and is filed under Camelot, Gallery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

10 Responses to “Screencaptures from Episodes 2 and 3 of “Camelot””

1. Comment by George in April 10, 2011 @ 10:22 am

Thank you Mariana and Annie!!! I can guess which ones will have the more hits :-)

2. Comment by Aima in April 10, 2011 @ 10:38 am

Thanks a lot for the screencaps! they are great! does anybody know the name of the wedding song from the 3 series? I can’t find it anywhere =(

3. Comment by Nikos in April 10, 2011 @ 1:14 pm

Hi My Eva Friends : )
    I have to say I think the Show Camelot is Great and I agree with George (Again LOL)
    The Actors are all very Good but Eva Stands out and I think is GREAT…!!!!
    Great all around production as I am impressed!!!!!!
    Kind Regards,
    Nikos

4. Comment by np001 in April 11, 2011 @ 7:46 am

Thanks Annie and Mariana. I found this video. Eva speaking French. Seems new to me.

5. Comment by np001 in April 11, 2011 @ 12:10 pm

As George said before very Green 2011 it is. The greener the better. Yippee!!

I found an interview of Eva on Youtube and is less than a minute, but its in French. I posted the link before but I guess its still under moderation. Search for Eva Green in Youtube and sort by “upload date”.

6. Comment by Isabell in April 12, 2011 @ 3:57 am

EVa was again truly amazing in the third episode of “Camelot”! I really loved all her scenes and the new character that was introduced named Vivian seems to be a great asset for Morgan. I REALLY loved the scenes between Morgan and Merlin. These two are the only reason why I watch this show. Arthur and Guinevere don´t interest me one bit but the teasing and taunting scenes between Merlin and Morgan are the greatest joy for me! Can´t wait for episode 4!

7. Comment by Nausicaa in April 12, 2011 @ 8:12 am

I don’t have Starz so I’ve only seen the first episode (“Homecoming”), but I wasn’t all that impressed, I hate to say. It wasn’t awful, but I really feel like the writers didn’t do much to create a sense of place or time or even to develop any of its characters. Eva came off better than the rest, but even her Morgan was too straight up evil for my liking. Eva’s statements about the evolution of her character give me hope though. I’ll be keeping an eye on the show’s reviews.

8. Comment by George in April 12, 2011 @ 10:25 pm

@Isabell: Yes I agree, Morgan and Merlin scenes are the strong part of the show. In episode 3 it was indeed the only interesting part (plus the transformation of Morgan). Eva’s presence fills the screen…

9. Comment by Isabell in April 13, 2011 @ 8:08 am

Have you guys seen the latest preview clip for this Friday´s episode! It is a really intense scene. Morgan is going to get really sick! Merlin´s warning about the use of dark magic will become true.

BTW, Eva is truly amazing in this scene! You can feel her pain and desperation!

10. Comment by Antigonus in April 13, 2011 @ 9:48 am