Come back tomorrow for Part III 😉
6. In our mind, acting is a job with demanding peaks and longer periods of “inactivity”. How do you like to spend these relaxing (?) periods.
Well, to be honest I’m not very good at “relaxing”, I love what I do so much, and I’ve been very lucky that one project ends and another begins, and as this is a very tricky business, I take the work while I can and am so, so grateful.
7. What’s the most daring thing you’ve done in your job?
Sex scenes are always daring and tricky… and well, not as sexy as they seem on screen, but I’m so lucky to have had such nice partners.
8. What people would be surprised to find out about you?
I guess people would be surprised to find out that I’m a bit of a home body, I mean, I don’t like clubbing or wild parties and after a day of shooting love to come home and relax by the fire with a glass of wine and a good book… boring, huh?
9. Do you ever wish you could go back to another time of your life and do something differently? If you were given one do-over, anything in your life, what would it be?
I don’t think there’s anything in my life that I would change, though I have made some big mistakes, like anyone else.
10. What is your favourite quote and/or life motto?
That hard work always pays off in one way or another.
11. Are there any causes or charities that you support, or you want to? Do you support eco-activities? (…given that you have the perfect surname for this!)
Yes, I’m an ambassador for Mont Blanc who supports UNICEF and I am completely supportive of all their efforts. And I do all that I can to personally support anything that can help improve the environment : recycling, eating organically, and buying traditionally farmed products that don’t use hormones or pesticides or anything that’s industrially farmed.