Posted by Mariana in May 07,2011 with 26 Comments
12. Is the Maria Callas project active? Have you read about her?
For the moment, the Maria Callas is not an active project, but still remains a thrilling idea as I have always been fascinated by her work, but also the woman, her passion.
13. Did you have any proposals to do stage work in London? Are there any chances to see you in one of the London’s theatres in the future? (we cross fingers!!!)
For the moment I’m really concentrating on my film work, I enjoyed the stage very much, the direct relationship with the audience, so we’ll see…
14. Is there any piece of false information or rumour that you’ve read about you that is completely wrong? If so, you’d like to take this opportunity to set the records straight?
Yes, I read that I composed music and sound tracks, which is not true, and also that I’m an art collector, again not true, though I love art, I certainly don’t have enough money to invest in major art work.
15. How was Ewan on the set during Perfect Sense’s shooting?
Ewan was perfect, I adored working with him, he’s incredibly generous, spontaneous, and not afraid of showing his emotions even though he’s very manly, humble and simple.
16. Camelot: From the first episodes it’s obvious that you are the cornerstone of the show. Do you enjoy making television more than making movies? What do you think is the main difference between the two?
I loved playing Morgan, and the possibility of exploring a character for ten episodes is challenging and something you really can’t do in film.
17. Dark shadows: When does shooting start? Shall we see a different Eva (maybe more comical)? Have you met with Johnny Depp or not yet?
Shooting begins in May. Yes, I’m playing a character different than anyone I’ve ever played before, and Johnny Depp is a gentleman, very humble and I think he’ll be dream to work with.
Thank you very much for your time Eva. We wish you all the best. Keep on inspiring us…
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 7th, 2011 at 12:41 pm and is filed under Interview. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.