Actress Eva Green: Why I’ve taken up sorcery

Posted by Stef in May 13,2011 with 5 Comments

Life has been imitating art for Eva Green, who stars as the sorceress Morgan in the forthcoming television series Camelot. She tells Mandrake that she has developed an interest in sorcery.

“Real magic is everywhere,” says the 30-year-old actress. “It’s in the winds and the sun and the moon; the earth and the trees.”

The Casino Royale beauty tells Mandrake at the launch of the book 46664 Bangle Legacy at Montblanc in Mayfair that she had no interest in magic before she began work on the series, but has now read extensively on the subject. She urges others to do the same.

“People are not connected to nature any more. My character in the series is trying to restore the pagan ways.”

Source

Thanks to Donal for the link.

This entry was posted on Friday, May 13th, 2011 at 8:56 am and is filed under Article. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

5 Responses to “Actress Eva Green: Why I’ve taken up sorcery”

1. Comment by George in May 13, 2011 @ 11:47 am

Dark Shadows: One year patience my friends http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/116/1168118p1.html

2. Comment by Anna in May 14, 2011 @ 8:15 am

The best choice ever, that is to star Eva as Morgana. She has so much depth and magic herself as a person, I’ve neevr seen it in another actor… I think even if she weren’t so bewilderingly beautiful she’d still amaze people like as she does. <3

3. Comment by Marie in May 14, 2011 @ 5:55 pm

There is a new picture of Perfect Sense, Eva & Ewan are beautiful. I can’t wait to see this movie !!!

4. Comment by sandrine in May 15, 2011 @ 7:30 am
  5. Comment by edenLiao in May 15, 2011 @ 10:55 am

Eva is in InStyle this June.
    see the beautiful pictures here!
    you can click and enlarge them. : )