Recent comments

Posted by Stef in Jun 02,2011 with 17 Comments

Hi guys! I just wanted to let you know that I didn’t see the recent rude comments about Eva until this morning and have since deleted them. I have also banned the person who posted them, so hopefully that is the last of the ugliness here. If for some reason any other tacky comments slip through the cracks before we see them, please don’t hesitate to let us know and we’ll take care of them.

Thank you guys so much for being so sweet, helpful and respectful to us and each other. We really appreciate it. :)

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 2nd, 2011 at 10:32 am and is filed under Site. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

17 Responses to “Recent comments”

1. Comment by Susana F in June 2, 2011 @ 11:47 am

In regard to the recent nasty comment that was deleted. These individuals hate their lives and live to hate others. I’m sure it had nothing to do w/Eva personally…they are just hateful people who do NOT speak for the rest of us who have great respect for Eva and the great work that she does. There’s always a rotten apple in every basket.

2. Comment by George in June 3, 2011 @ 1:27 am

Off topic, impression from Womb: (Be aware of spoilers!) Near the end of the movie, there is a scene with Eva and Matt making love in a weird situation. The camera is still on Eva’s face and the full range of Rebecca’s emotions is so perfectly mirrored in Eva’s face. Without saying a word, it’s definitely one of the best scenes in her career, she must be proud of. Once again Eva proved what a fantastic actress she is.

3. Comment by George in June 3, 2011 @ 8:57 am

…by the way today is James Purefoy birthday (Eva’s partner in 2 first episodes of Camelot). I point it out in case Eva read it, not to forget to send him wishes … :-)

4. Comment by Sandrine in June 3, 2011 @ 9:54 am

@ George
    She’s an inspiration.

5. Comment by np001 in June 3, 2011 @ 10:18 am

Perfect Eva is a Perfectionist. I am so much eager to watch Womb and Perfect sense!

6. Comment by Lola in June 3, 2011 @ 12:41 pm

UK/Camelot fans rejoice – it’s coming to the UK’s Channel 4 on Sat 11 June!! :o :) I was surprised but v. happy to see the trailer for this at home.

Will try to post links in next thread ;)

7. Comment by Lola in June 3, 2011 @ 12:43 pm

Tried to post the links, I think they’re being checked or something??!

Great to see the those yucky comments sorted :-*

8. Comment by Lucas in June 3, 2011 @ 7:37 pm

It’s such a shame that people desire to bring others down. Great work on dealing with those comments and the person behind them.

I am deeply looking forward to Perfect Sense. From what I saw of the trailer, this looks like one of the most beautiful roles for Eva to date. The chemistry looks magical.

9. Comment by Nikos in June 3, 2011 @ 10:53 pm

Mariana,
    Always have your Back & Eva’s
    Spartan Sword & Shield were out to Protect & Honor. My Friends here as well of course.
    Best Regards and Keep up the Great Work you do here and Thank You!!
    My Shield or Upon It,
    Nikos

10. Comment by kev in June 5, 2011 @ 6:07 am

a long nterview of Eva for the Guardian website.

the link below

11. Comment by Stef in June 5, 2011 @ 6:26 pm

Thanks for the links, you guys.

I also wanted to let you know that sometimes WP marks comments with links as spam, so that’s why they aren’t always approved right away. I try to go through the pending and spam comments every few days, but sometimes things pile up and it takes me a bit longer to look through and approve them.

12. Comment by George in June 6, 2011 @ 12:13 am

@Stef Thank you Stef, we are grateful for the great job you are doing helping out Mariana

13. Comment by spot in June 6, 2011 @ 1:44 am

woah i didn’t know something nasty could happen to this site. :(

i’ve been going here since it started and i’ve never experienced such because people here are generally nice and we all have a great respect towards each other and to Eva. i’m so glad i didn’t have to see those nasty comments. great job to all of you my friends and to Stef and Mariana! :)

PS: I missed out on my opportunity to see Womb :(

14. Comment by Mila in June 12, 2011 @ 10:14 am

I am really looking forward to watching Eva in Perfect Sense. I’ve been waiting for that film for quite some time now.
    It’s horrible how we can read on every site despicable hater comments. Practically every site, i am sick of it and i simply don’t understand the need to write something like that.
    Thank You for deleting those comments and for doing such a great job with this site.
    Eva is such a wonderful actress.

15. Comment by Truck Parts in July 8, 2011 @ 10:10 am

Great post, I really enjoyed it!