Tamsin Egerton talks about Eva Green

Posted by M. in Aug 12,2011 with 11 Comments

In a recent interview for the September issue of InStyle UK, Camelot‘s Guinevere, actress Tamsin Egerton, revealed she’s got a girl crush on co-star Eva Green:

“She’s so poised, so elegant, always dressed in Chanel. Men drop at her feet. I don’t think Eva even tries; it’s just the way she talks to you — very intense and she kind of flirts with you.”

This entry was posted on Friday, August 12th, 2011 at 4:32 am and is filed under Article, Camelot. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

11 Responses to “Tamsin Egerton talks about Eva Green”

1. Comment by Aima in August 12, 2011 @ 7:57 am

OMG flirts? with Tamsin? XD

2. Comment by Mariana in August 12, 2011 @ 7:49 pm

Aima: I don’t think Tamsin meant it this way. I think she was speaking in general terms. ;)

3. Comment by mont blanc pens in August 13, 2011 @ 3:09 am

For a girl,elegant is so important.

4. Comment by Lola in August 13, 2011 @ 10:39 am

Always dressed in Chanel??! :o

That’s quite a ‘blonde’ statement to make, surely? :(

5. Comment by Antigonus in August 13, 2011 @ 11:52 am

Yes surprised by the ‘always dressed in Chanel’ comment. Doesn’t agree with what she has said herself in other interviews…

6. Comment by np001 in August 13, 2011 @ 2:44 pm

Thanks Mariana, Stef for this beautiful websie. Thanks Ms Eva Green for being such a brilliant actress!
    There is no competition, Ms Green, you are the BEST!

7. Comment by Nikos in August 13, 2011 @ 2:55 pm

Yes Eva has Class and is a wonderful young woman all around. She is a Jewell for sure!
    Best Actress to come around in many many years and she really needs to know how Great she is at what she does! Her Beauty well I can tell you this….She can stop a Charging Spartan dead in his tracks on the Battle field..! Yes and that is without her even Trying…I know..I am that Spartan : )
    All the best my friends & you to eva if you are reading this ; )
    Best,
    Nikos

8. Comment by Mariana in August 14, 2011 @ 11:13 pm

I still think Tamsin was trying to compliment Eva, that she’s always elegant (I don’t think we should take the Chanel comment literally, I think she meant that Eva is always looking good and classy and refined) and effortlessly sexy. At least that’s how I see it. Maybe the poor girl didn’t express herself properly.

9. Comment by Jess in August 17, 2011 @ 2:28 pm

This just makes me want to meet her even more.

10. Comment by np001 in August 19, 2011 @ 1:21 pm

Well said Nikos. I hope I am not the only one here mesmerized by her voice. I just love when she speaks, especially in French, which is rare to find.

11. Comment by Nikos in August 19, 2011 @ 10:11 pm

np001 hello my friend hope you are well these days and yes Eva’s Voice is Like Music
    I could listen to her talk all Day LOL : )
    Best,