GQ (UK) – May 2012

Posted by M. in Mar 30,2012 with 9 Comments

Gallery link:
GQ (UK) – May 2012, thanks to the wonderful Lorna

This entry was posted on Friday, March 30th, 2012 at 9:20 am and is filed under Dark Shadows, Gallery, Interview. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

9 Responses to “GQ (UK) – May 2012”

1. Comment by np001 in March 30, 2012 @ 11:11 pm

That means, we just have to wait for Eva to step out with her boyfriend for a film premiere, to know who he is!

2. Comment by Alicja in March 31, 2012 @ 3:33 pm

Oh I wonder who that guy is! :) I’m so curious to know who is her current boyfriend, I tought she was single atm

3. Comment by Antigonus in March 31, 2012 @ 4:38 pm

There is a recent photo of her floating round on the web leaving a restaurant with Helena bonham carter holding hands with some guy. Might be the lucky man in question! Hard to tell

4. Comment by BigMan3000 in April 1, 2012 @ 12:36 pm

@Antigonus Do you think this picture here: http://www.eva-green.net/gallery/albums/Candids/%5B2011%5D%20November%2015%20-%20Leaving%20The%20Wolseley%20London/eva-greennet0898.jpg ? If it does not necessarily taste so eva’s from, I would say …

5. Comment by Sebastian in April 2, 2012 @ 4:36 pm

I don’t think that Eva would talk that way about the series ,
    the show has many fans would they offend. I think something is wrong here, the interview (especially the part about the movie and lara parker) does not sound like her. I don’t think that Lara Parker thought she was playing Angelique either. She said „It’s a secret“ to the question who is her Boyfriend. Why she said that she has one? She doesn’t like to talk about her personal live. And I think the Guy in the Picture with Helena is married. Something is wrong here. Sorry my English is not very good.

6. Comment by BigMan3000 in April 3, 2012 @ 9:48 pm

@Sebastian No, Helena, along with Tim Burton, also have two children together!

7. Comment by Sebastian in April 4, 2012 @ 11:54 am

@BigMan300 That is right. I mean the unknown Guy in a picture wit Eva and Helena Bonham Carter when they leaving the Wolseley in London in Nov. 2011.

8. Comment by Zanita in April 24, 2012 @ 9:00 pm

I believe this is what everyone is referring to…looks innocent to me, and by the looks of it, a friend of both Eva and Helena. http://oncelebrity.com/gossip/helena-bonhamcarter-amp-eva-green-leaving-the-wolseley-londonnov/34614

9. Comment by Sebastian in April 28, 2012 @ 2:38 pm

I agree he is a married friend of them, but as I said before Eva doesn’t like talk about her personel live and the sound like not her. We will see.