“Travail” premiere

Posted by Stef in Jul 02,2012 with 7 Comments

The film Travail that our very own Nick (aka Nikos) is starring in will be premiering at the Helen Mills Theater on 135 W 26th Street, New York, NY 10001 on July 6th at 7pm. Mariana and I would love to be able to walk the red carpet with him to show our support for him and his work on the film, but unfortunately we won’t be able to attend. Nick has extended an invite to you guys as well, so if you are in the NY area and will be able to attend the premiere, please RSVP here. I’m sure it’ll be a fantastic evening for everyone and we couldn’t be happier for Nick. We wish him all the best of luck and hope this brings about some big things for him and his film career.

This entry was posted on Monday, July 2nd, 2012 at 9:58 am and is filed under Events. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

7 Responses to ““Travail” premiere”

1. Comment by spot in July 2, 2012 @ 12:01 pm

Big congratulations to Nikos!!! Sorry I’m not in the area but I wish you all the best now and in the future. Have fun and cheers to you and everyone involved in making Travail happen! :)

2. Comment by Phill Hammond in July 2, 2012 @ 12:56 pm

Thank you so much for posting this! It means the world to us Cheers!!!
    _Phill Hammond , Exec. Producer

3. Comment by Nikos in July 2, 2012 @ 1:03 pm

Thank You Stef & Mariana for posting the noted information regarding the Movie “Travail”
    as Always it is much appreciated and very kind of you folks to give me your on going support as always, along with the many Great Friends I have meet on this Wonderful and Great Website!!
    Again On Behalf of The Cast and Crew of “Travail” it is most appreciated you posting the Clip and information. Always Best Regards, Nick / P.S. – Stef and Mariana The Website Looks Great and I’m sure Eva Green is very Proud and Honored to have two Wonderful people like you Running EvaGreenWeb.com as I am a Very Big Fan as you All know : )
    And thank you Spot : )

4. Comment by Patricia Venci in July 4, 2012 @ 12:34 pm

Guys since July 5 is Eva Green’s bday, let’s trend “Happy Birthday Eva Green” on twitter! Best wishes Eva for turning 32 this year. Love, 70% Filipino & 30% Italian mix fan.

5. Comment by George in July 5, 2012 @ 12:55 am

Actually, Eva’s birthday (as well as Joy’s) is on 6th of July although it is established in the media that it is one day before.

6. Comment by Rachel in July 6, 2012 @ 5:51 am

Happy Birthday Eva,Joy ! Best wishes for you guys ! ♥

7. Comment by Stef in July 6, 2012 @ 11:51 am

Phill & Nikos: You’re very welcome. Have fun at the premiere tonight! I hope it’s a fantastic evening for all involved in the film. :)