Fanmail Address

Posted by M. in Aug 07,2012 with 18 Comments

Eva is no longer receiving fanmail at the French address (c/o Artmédia). You can now send your fanmail to the following addresses:

Eva Green
Tavistock Wood Management
45 Conduit Street
London, W1S 2YN
UK

or

Eva Green
United Talent Agency
9560 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 500
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-2401
USA

Please let us know if you receive a reply. We’d love to know if she replies from any of them.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 7th, 2012 at 9:04 pm and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

18 Responses to “Fanmail Address”

1. Comment by micheska in August 8, 2012 @ 4:36 am

we can send her a fanmail?! :o
    and there is a chance that she will reply?!! :O

2. Comment by Mariana in August 8, 2012 @ 10:39 am

micheska: I see you never browsed this fansite! :P lol Well, she won’t send you a letter in return, there’s no chance, but she replied to autograph requests at the French agency address.

3. Comment by micheska in August 8, 2012 @ 5:19 pm

hey! that´s not true! I visit this fansite nearly every day since 2009!! I have just never noticed anything about her fanmail…

4. Comment by AusRotteN77 in August 9, 2012 @ 12:33 pm

she replied to autograph requests? thats so cool…worth a shot!! hehe

5. Comment by Chloe in August 9, 2012 @ 2:43 pm

I wrote to her a year ago and added two photos and a few weeks later I got the photos signed back! I look at them and I still can’t believe they came from her lol!! But I did use the address in France so I don’t know whether these addresses work… it’s the best feeling when you get the reply though, so it’s worth a go definitely!!

6. Comment by Mariana in August 9, 2012 @ 8:46 pm

micheska: I’m just teasing you because we have a fanmail subsection inside the Eva section of our fansite. Don’t be upset. ;)

AusRotteN77: Yes, she did. We advise you to send your own photos, a letter of request, and a self-addressed stamped enveloped to increase your chance of success. We don’t know what will happen now that she’s not receiving fanmail at the French address anymore.

7. Comment by Kelly in August 11, 2012 @ 3:57 am

Do you think I would have better luck getting autographs from the US address or the UK address?? I’m excited to try it out!!! Does she currently live in UK??

8. Comment by Emilia in August 11, 2012 @ 9:38 am

Yes, she lives in London !! :) My Queen *.*

9. Comment by AusRotteN77 in August 11, 2012 @ 11:19 am

Im deffinetly gonna try the US addy cuz its closest to me.
    BTW mariana ,is it cool to say that Im part of the evagreenweb community? that might up my chances !! :D

wish me luck**

10. Comment by Mariana in August 11, 2012 @ 4:52 pm

AusRotteN77: Sure. :)

Good luck to everyone! :D

PS: Yes, she lives in London.

11. Comment by Emilia in August 20, 2012 @ 1:58 am

Good luck ! Can you tell me if you receive an answer ? ( I’m French, and Stamps are dear… Later 4 attempts…0 answer…)

So, good luck for every people !! :

12. Comment by Alison in August 29, 2012 @ 4:13 am

I wrote a letter to eva well it was in a blank card that I wrote in three sections long ways XD I feel I may have wrote a bit too much, but I had so much to say. I did request an autograph, but I hope it wont get overlooked cause it’s a tad long, it’s not that long as the card was folded and like a5 size XD gah I hope I get a reply. I’m so nervous. Plus she is busy, so it may get lost.
    *crosses fingers*

13. Comment by AusRotteN77 in September 7, 2012 @ 6:09 pm

i couldnt decide which picture to send ! but anyways today i sent a postcard with my request and self addressd stamped envelope like mariana said…lets see what happens! :D

14. Comment by erl in September 15, 2012 @ 4:55 am

15. Comment by Isabelle in September 16, 2012 @ 1:38 am

I think I’m going to send her some of my drawings of her. But I’ll wait till someone gets a reply or something, because it would be a shame for them to get lost, since their like my babys

16. Comment by Emilia in October 3, 2012 @ 10:25 am

Yes… I understand. I say if I receive an answer, but I don’t believe in it…

17. Comment by Emilia in October 15, 2012 @ 10:48 am

No answer since 5 month… >.<

18. Comment by Jess in October 16, 2012 @ 2:10 pm

I tried the London one twice a couple of years ago and never got any reply. I sent my favourite photos that lived on my bedroom wall too :( Nevermind. I’ve just literally posted another so fingers crossed that this time I might get some response!