New affiliates needed

Posted by Stef in Aug 20,2012 with 7 Comments

Hello people, my name is Claudia and I’m gonna be from now on the new help on Eva Green Web. I’ve loved and been a fan of Eva since The Dreamers and wanted so much to have a site on her that now my dream comes true: what’s best to be part of the biggest source of her? Wonderful!

Unfortunately my first post is gonna be a not-updating but just asking you some help. We got messing up with affiliationally script getting all our affiliates deleted so we please ask you all of our friends to re-apply for being added again since we can’t remember who we were affiliated with.
You can drop us an e-mail and we will add you back. Thanks for your understanding!

This entry was posted on Monday, August 20th, 2012 at 4:41 pm and is filed under Site. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

7 Responses to “New affiliates needed”

1. Comment by Jess in August 20, 2012 @ 4:58 pm

Welcome to the site Claudia

All of my sites were family sites on the affiliates page, and nkidman.com and isabellucasonline.org were on the sidebar :)

2. Comment by Luciana in August 20, 2012 @ 5:04 pm

Amy, Sandy and Jessica was elite at the sidebar. Winona is regular.

3. Comment by Chuck in August 20, 2012 @ 8:40 pm

Welcome Claudia! I’m sure you’ll do a great job. Your first assignment: Convince Eva to go on Twitter. haha

4. Comment by .Rooz in August 21, 2012 @ 10:28 am

Hello Claudia! Welcome, I think you will do great ^^

5. Comment by Claudia in August 23, 2012 @ 1:21 am

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

@Jess and @Luciana your sites have been readedd. thanks!

6. Comment by edenLiao in August 23, 2012 @ 2:59 pm

welcome! Claudia!!! we are all glad to have you here :):)

7. Comment by spot in September 2, 2012 @ 1:59 am

Welcome Claudia! I’m sure you’ll do great around here :)