Eva Green at Comic-Con on Saturday (July 20, 2013)

Posted by M. in Jul 18,2013 with 13 Comments

Thanks to ashley for the heads-up:

“If anyone here is attending Comic Con this weekend, Eva will be at booth #3920 for autographs/meet and greet on July 20 from 12:30pm until 1:00pm. Best of luck to all who will be in attendance!”

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 18th, 2013 at 12:34 am and is filed under 300: Rise of an Empire. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

13 Responses to “Eva Green at Comic-Con on Saturday (July 20, 2013)”

1. Comment by EvaAnne in July 19, 2013 @ 1:27 am

That is SO cool! Wish I could be there…

2. Comment by George in July 19, 2013 @ 10:07 am

Thanks ashley

3. Comment by George in July 19, 2013 @ 10:11 am

@ashley It seems you have some inside information :-) I couldn’t find it in the comic – con site

4. Comment by Charlotte in July 19, 2013 @ 12:48 pm

So jealous.
    It’s times like these I wish I was American…strolling to comic- con and waiting in line to meet a goddess… But good luck to all those ForEva’s who get to meet her <3

5. Comment by Ashley in July 19, 2013 @ 2:15 pm

For anyone who can’t attend comic con, the cast of 300 will be featured to promote the film tonight and Eva will be speaking as a panelist. Visit this YouTube channel tonight to watch live: h ttp://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-google#/watch?v=R7CTHsnJOnY

6. Comment by AusRotten in July 20, 2013 @ 12:53 am

Omg eva at comic con??? Even if is only for 30 mins I wish I wouldda known this sooner I wouldda most deff made the trip from.sf to la ..too late now for me now:(

7. Comment by George in July 20, 2013 @ 1:49 am

Thanks Ashley. Eva looks a bit different, maybe thinner (or is it my impression?) She said some things that she already told to our 2nd Q&A session :-)

8. Comment by Charlotte in July 20, 2013 @ 5:49 am

Definitely agree Eva looks thinner, but she would have been doing a lot of training for the film I guess…still beautiful as ever though <3

9. Comment by spot in July 20, 2013 @ 12:29 pm

She’ll definitely do another appearance for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For next year right? I think it would be cool if us, Eva fans, can make it to her panel next year! :)

10. Comment by Ashley in July 20, 2013 @ 12:35 pm

Spot – Unless there is an unforeseen circumstance, I can almost guarantee that Eva will be making an appearance next summer for Sin City 2! Mark your calendar!

11. Comment by spot in July 20, 2013 @ 12:58 pm

@ashley I’m almost certain she will as she is one of the main characters unless she’s filming or on location during SDCC 2014. Hope we can all make it there next year!

12. Comment by AusRotten in July 20, 2013 @ 11:07 pm

@spot, fck yes!! That would be cool..I will most deff see bout goin next year , goes to show eva is.drawing a diff demographic to comic-con cuz.im.not.crazy bout all the over the.top geekiness that goes on there,but im more than willin to put up with it just.to.show sum support haha.

13. Comment by spot in July 21, 2013 @ 1:38 am

@ausrotten Dude the only other things besides Eva that I care about big time about this year’s SDCC is The X Files 20th Anniversary Panel and the Hannibal Panel. I would have definitely gone to both of her panels and signings if I made it there this year but alas, we are almost assured that she’ll be there next year for Sin City so that’s really great! How about an EGW SDCC 2014 get together for our Queen? :lol: