“300: Rise of an Empire” Conversation with the Cast (Video)

Posted by M. in Jul 20,2013 with 10 Comments

Thanks to ashley!

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 20th, 2013 at 2:29 am and is filed under 300: Rise of an Empire, Events, Media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

10 Responses to ““300: Rise of an Empire” Conversation with the Cast (Video)”

1. Comment by George in July 20, 2013 @ 6:18 am

Thanks ashley and Mariana as always. Eva looks remarkably thinner. I suspect a lot of training and fitness.
    Eva we prefer you with some more kilograms :-) Attack to the chocolates now!

2. Comment by Salem in July 20, 2013 @ 7:53 am

Oh my god, thanks for this interview ! Eva is… beautiful, amazing, perfect… But, I haven’t understand; What character would like to play Eva?? (In approximately 49:27 )

3. Comment by K. in July 20, 2013 @ 9:01 am

I think it’s the one formerly played by Bette Davis in What ever happened to baby jane ? by Robert Aldrich. I think she has already mentioned it in a past interview :)

4. Comment by Antigonus in July 20, 2013 @ 9:15 am

Wow….when they say Nerd HQ there isn’t any irony. I got through the first three audience questions, but not sure I could watch any more…..

5. Comment by Kellyk in July 20, 2013 @ 9:28 am

She’s so cute!!

6. Comment by spot in July 20, 2013 @ 12:09 pm

Awww she looked so cute and shy! :lol: She must have been overwhelmed as it’s her first time to a Con. I would’ve wished she gave longer answers but you can really tell that she was shy and she really couldn’t tell more without spoiling the movie and because she hasn’t seen it. I hope she’ll be more articulate and enjoy the Con more next year for Sin City!

Thank you for this ashley and Mariana! :)

7. Comment by Nausicaa in July 20, 2013 @ 7:52 pm

Holy Schmoly! Eva doesn’t need to worry about seeming awkward and shy, what with Sullivan Stapleton being awkward and talkative right next to her. Actually, all of them were incredibly endearing, even with Stapleton and Eva being so obviously new to this kind of thing. Props to Alyn Tyduk for keeping things moving. LOL.

8. Comment by spot in July 20, 2013 @ 8:28 pm

You know I have to admit that panel is awkward as hell. Lol

9. Comment by AusRotten in July 20, 2013 @ 8:49 pm

I didnt think it was awkward , must be strange promoting a movie they havent even seen hah.i wish the questions wouldda been better though, but its comic-con,..eva always has had a certain awkwardness bout her which i find incredibly irresistible and that is one of the reasons why I like her,cuz she plays this strong characters and shes beautiful but i dont think she realizes how great she.really is..when.that woman asked her bout womb, she was surprised someone had seen it !!so humble and adorable.im glad hollywood hasnt gotten to her I hope she stays the same!

10. Comment by spot in July 21, 2013 @ 1:32 am

@ausrotten I agree with you! The woman asking about Womb completely got her off-guard and her reaction was really cute and appreciative. You can tell that she was overwhelmed that the woman saw it and same goes with the guy who complimented her about her performance in Camelot. Haha.