WIRED Cafe At Comic-Con – Day 2

Posted by M. in Jul 20,2013 with 7 Comments

Actors Rodrigo Santoro, Eva Green, and Sullivan Stapleton attended day 2 of the WIRED Cafe at Comic-Con on July 19, 2013 in San Diego, California.

GALLERY LINK:
- WIRED Cafe At Comic-Con – Day 2 – July 19, 2013, thanks to our dear friend Nicole

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 20th, 2013 at 2:27 am and is filed under 300: Rise of an Empire, Events, Gallery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

7 Responses to “WIRED Cafe At Comic-Con – Day 2”

1. Comment by EvaAnne in July 20, 2013 @ 6:30 am

Is it just me, or does she look tired?

2. Comment by AusRotten in July 20, 2013 @ 11:23 am

I like the hair, and if she looks tired is with good reason , shes been workin nonstop.but I think she looks great, wish I was there!!

3. Comment by spot in July 20, 2013 @ 12:24 pm

She does look tired. She did say in the 300: Rise of an Empire panel that she just got there so it might be jetlag. She has been working nonstop so it might account to the weight loss (or maybe she’s preparing for a role we don’t know yet)? Her hair looks better here than in the airport pictures during her arrival. Personally, I’m just happy that she’s doing this con! Who would have thought we’d ever see our girl in a Comic-Con? :lol:

4. Comment by EvaAnne in July 21, 2013 @ 7:37 am

@spot: Where did you see these airport pictures? I’d be very interested in those! I always like seeing Eva out and about.

5. Comment by spot in July 21, 2013 @ 10:13 am
  6. Comment by AusRotten in July 21, 2013 @ 10:29 pm

@spot..I saw those photos too and I was like..wow that woman scorting eva out looks mean and pissed off , and eva was all smiles and chilled haha..

7. Comment by spot in July 22, 2013 @ 12:07 am

@ausrotten Lol I know! I was like “Give me your job if you don’t want it” when I saw those pics. :lol: