Warner Bros Entertainment at Comic-Con International 2013 – Day 3

Posted by M. in Jul 22,2013 with 8 Comments

In these handout photos provided by WBTV, actors Rodrigo Santoro, Eva Green and Sullivan Stapleton from ‘300: Rise of an Empire‘ attend the Warner Bros. booth during Comic-Con on July 20, 2013 in San Diego, California.

GALLERY LINK:
- Warner Bros Entertainment at Comic-Con International 2013 – Day 3 – July 20, 2013, thanks to our dear friend Nicole

This entry was posted on Monday, July 22nd, 2013 at 3:52 pm and is filed under 300: Rise of an Empire, Events, Gallery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

8 Responses to “Warner Bros Entertainment at Comic-Con International 2013 – Day 3”

1. Comment by AusRotten in July 22, 2013 @ 4:43 pm

those eyes!!! they hypnotize >_< ,idk why but everytime i see eva i think of that old bryan hyland song gypsy woman haha ..

2. Comment by Joyce in July 22, 2013 @ 10:44 pm

It seems an irrelevant comment, and certainly, I am aware of it but…I cannot help but lament the thinness Eva’s face seems to have taken on…and her hair seems to almost weigh her down…after looking at these, I went back to the pictures of her at the Cracks press conference. The difference seems huge to me.
    On a more positive note; I watched some of the interviews, and she seems as lovely and intelligent in personality as ever, so I suppose what she looks like makes little difference :)

3. Comment by Ashley in July 22, 2013 @ 11:48 pm

Here is a Comic Con transcript with Eva and the cast: h ttp://moviehole.net/201366514comic-con-300-rise-of-an-empire-interviews

4. Comment by AusRotten in July 23, 2013 @ 12:52 am

@joyce, its not irrelevant ,they way shes wearing her hair deffinetly elongates her facial features ,thus emphazising her cheek bones , to me she looks the same as when she was promoting dark.shadows
    Except then she was wearin her hair up…I wont deny that yes she seems to have lost few pounds but I dont think is somethin to lament over, could be for a role, could be shes over worked? Who knows..btw, anyone seen the new 300 trailer? Ive been lookim.everwhere for it, thought it was suppose to come.out today..was it?

5. Comment by spot in July 23, 2013 @ 7:02 am

Thank you for the transcript ashley! :)

@joyce I don’t think your comment is irrelevant. I did notice that she has lost a few pounds but like I said in a previous post here, it might be for a role or her busy working schedule taking a toll on her or just her much darker hair (than usual) giving that overall look.

@ausrotten I haven’t seen the new trailer too….

6. Comment by AusRotten in July 23, 2013 @ 2:37 pm
  7. Comment by keviners in July 24, 2013 @ 9:55 am

omg i really want to see the new trailer that was played at comic con! and is there no trailer for the new sin city yet?

8. Comment by spot in July 25, 2013 @ 12:13 am

@keviners None that we know of at the moment.