Posted by M. in Jul 27,2013 with 20 Comments

GALLERY LINK:
- DC Entertainment And Warner Bros. Host Superman 75 Party At San Diego Comic-Con – July 19, 2013

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 27th, 2013 at 5:11 pm and is filed under Events, Gallery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

20 Responses to “More HQs from DC Entertainment And Warner Bros. Host Superman 75 Party At San Diego Comic-Con”

1. Comment by spot in July 27, 2013 @ 9:25 pm

Simply stunning. Thanks for the HQs M.!

2. Comment by AusRotten in July 28, 2013 @ 2:35 pm

My god, those cheek bones <3-! In the cheek bone department eva, cate blanchett and coco rocha are boss hands down ..

3. Comment by spot in July 28, 2013 @ 9:09 pm

@ausrotten ~those cheekbones can cut a bitch~

4. Comment by AusRotten in July 28, 2013 @ 11:46 pm

Yup, any luck with that “eyelash battin” gif? Ive been askin around , but no luck.

5. Comment by spot in July 29, 2013 @ 6:46 am

@ausrotten Nope but I found these: h ttp://24.media.tumblr.com/67e0c61f44dfe656ec5de1939391d3aa/tumblr_mph3jcIgab1qcv6i8o5_250.gif and h ttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcesjmoO9o1qim2ju.gif

6. Comment by Saverio in July 29, 2013 @ 12:34 pm

Hey,

I am not quite sure if I made everything perfectly (it’s my first attempt ever to create a gif):

7. Comment by eva_fan in July 29, 2013 @ 1:17 pm

eva’s amazing as always. guys, do you know where I can find ”white bird in a blizzard’? or when does it come out? thanks for your help!

8. Comment by Kdub in July 29, 2013 @ 3:14 pm

Guys, my friend made a gif of Eva batting her lashes, you are welcome ;) h ttp://24.media.tumblr.com/d8bf3bc5e82ce3f60c0a0a6a618cbcc1/tumblr_mqic97wAxK1s33qe6o1_400.gif

9. Comment by AusRotten in July 29, 2013 @ 4:53 pm

Thanks to kdub and spot for the gifs- awesome!!!

10. Comment by Ashley in July 29, 2013 @ 5:45 pm

In reply to Eva_ fan, White Bird in a Blizzard is still awaiting official distribution and a release date. If you’d like something to hold you over until the film’s release, I really recommend the book White Bird in a Blizzard by Laura Kasischke.

11. Comment by spot in July 29, 2013 @ 11:57 pm

Thank you for the gifs saverio (maybe you could make more from the SDCC videos? :p ) and kdub (and your friend!) :)

@ashley Do you have any idea if it will be shown on any of the upcoming film festivals? I reckon they will show it in Venice and perhaps maybe Toronto later on/if it hasn’t gotten any distributor or release date by then. Thanks for the book suggestion :) I’m swamped with book recs but I’ll definitely read it before the film comes out.

12. Comment by Saverio in July 30, 2013 @ 1:21 am

@Spot
    I am on it :-)

13. Comment by George in July 30, 2013 @ 9:47 am

@saverio ha ha Amazing!!! Thnx saverio. Perfect…

14. Comment by Saverio in July 30, 2013 @ 1:35 pm

Here are another two from the JoBlo.com-Interview at the SDCC (more to come):

15. Comment by Saverio in July 30, 2013 @ 2:20 pm
  16. Comment by Ashley in July 30, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

Spot: I heard talk of premiering White Bird at Cannes in 2014, but that was months ago and I haven’t heard any updates since. I highly recommend the book. I read it after Eva accepted the role of Eve and it’s a great character for her! Eve is very dark, cruel, and a horrible mother, but like all of Eva’s characters she’s full of secrets and is somewhat vulnerable beneath the surface!

17. Comment by spot in July 30, 2013 @ 8:15 pm

@saverio Dude thank you! I’m LOLing here like a hyena. Lmao

@ashley Thank you for the book background. I hope they premiere before Cannes although Cannes is the best place to find a distributor but May is too far away! Haha

18. Comment by George in July 31, 2013 @ 9:50 am

After Eva’s appearances in Comic-Con interviews I want to see her in a comedy. She ‘s got it…

19. Comment by Saverio in July 31, 2013 @ 2:43 pm

The last two from SDCC, this time from the Nerd HQ interview:

http://tinypic.com/r/14liuya/5 (my personal favourite :-) )

20. Comment by spot in August 1, 2013 @ 6:03 am

@george Me too! I think she’ll be great in quirky comedies, nothing slapstick. Perhaps in a Woody Allen/Wes Anderson/Alexander Payne/Coen Brothers film.

@saverio Thank you again! They’re really great. :lol: