New Fan Art

Posted by Stef in Sep 15,2013 with 6 Comments

Thanks to cafénoir, Heath, Rooz and Xils for the new additions.

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 15th, 2013 at 8:58 pm and is filed under Fan Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

6 Responses to “New Fan Art”

1. Comment by George in September 20, 2013 @ 10:06 am

Thank you Heath, Rooz and Xils, they are awesome!

2. Comment by Nausicaa in September 22, 2013 @ 1:28 am

Gregg Araki talks about WBIAB (at the very end of the article). h ttp://nyunews.com/2013/09/17/araki/

I don’t know when the interview was conducted (it was published 9/17), but the fact that he says that the movie is not done yet is kind of a relief. I thought that the fact that it didn’t screen at any of the major festivals was a bad sign, but if it was never submitted, that’s another story. Excited now, hope we get a release date and a trailer soon.

3. Comment by spot in September 26, 2013 @ 2:47 am

Nice artworks cafénoir, Heath, Rooz and Xils! Thanks for sharing your skills! :)

4. Comment by spot in September 26, 2013 @ 2:50 am

@nausicaa I was hoping it would screen in Toronto or Venice. It’s somehow comforting that he’s still editing it but I hope he finishes soon!

5. Comment by .Rooz in October 6, 2013 @ 3:57 am

Oh you’re very welcome and I am happy you like them ^^

-maybe I should answer a little more here (: -

6. Comment by cafénoir in October 14, 2013 @ 7:40 am

Wow, it is a long time since I did that one. The others are really nice too…