Vs. Magazine Photoshoot (2013)

Posted by Stef in Sep 28,2013 with 19 Comments

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 28th, 2013 at 10:02 pm and is filed under Gallery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

19 Responses to “Vs. Magazine Photoshoot (2013)”

1. Comment by spot in September 29, 2013 @ 5:01 am

Thank you for this Stef and Mariana! I’m not a huge fan of the hyper-tumblr photography that Ellen von Unwerth used in this particular photoshoot but I love her and Eva’s collaborations.

2. Comment by AusRotten in September 30, 2013 @ 1:16 pm

many thanks for posting this, I couldn’t find the magazine anywhere I went and I really wanted to see the rest of this shoot,she’s absolutely mesmerizing <3

3. Comment by EvaAnne in October 1, 2013 @ 3:05 am

I have to be honest: I’m still not too sure about Eva’s bangs… cool shoot, though.

4. Comment by Antigonus in October 1, 2013 @ 3:52 pm

I just walked past Timothy Dalton in Dublin looking around our fair city with an expression of bewilderment and faint distaste!

5. Comment by izit in October 1, 2013 @ 6:00 pm

Annie sleeps outside in the backyard since its warm. I go out front periodically to stand under the street lamp. sometimes all night.

6. Comment by spot in October 2, 2013 @ 1:56 am

@evaanne I’m with you. Like I don’t mind it but I would prefer that she doesn’t have them. I feel like it washes her out in a way…

@antigonus Wow that’s so cool! I guess he would be in the pilot episode.

7. Comment by George in October 2, 2013 @ 11:08 pm

Off topic: Robert Rodriguez says for Sin City 2:
    “(regarding the first movie) It’s bigger, it’s better, the cast is incredible, the characters are some of the favorites returning and new ones as well. And it’s been shot in 3-D. So visually, it will top the first one. ”
    source: h ttp://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1nm3sq/robert_rodriguez_danny_trejo_machete_kills_ask_us/

8. Comment by spot in October 3, 2013 @ 12:25 am

Thanks for the info George! So basically we’ll be able to see Eva in 3D/IMAX back to back? Cool.

9. Comment by AusRotten in October 3, 2013 @ 2:16 pm

Im not too stoked bout the 3D ,cuz Im one of the few ppl that doesnt like 3D,I get headaches..but i’ll brace myself for both movies with plenty excedrin!! -_-

10. Comment by Sebastian in October 4, 2013 @ 12:37 pm

a clip from the shooting for VS Magazine.

11. Comment by Sebastian in October 5, 2013 @ 9:44 am

h ttp://vimeo.com/69012433

a clip from the shooting for VS Magazine.

12. Comment by Ms Live Girl in October 5, 2013 @ 12:09 pm

Hi there buddie, I just wanted to inform you that your post was beneficial to me. I had been capable of take the advice you actually so kindly published and apply it. Your website article genuinely helped me and i also would want to tell your dedicated audience how they really have some one that’s got her or his head right. Many thanks once again for your wonderful write-up. I have bookmarked this on my favorite on-line book-marking site and that i recommend everyone else do the same.

13. Comment by Sebastian in October 5, 2013 @ 4:42 pm

h ttp://www.listal.com/viewimage/5971076
    h ttp://www.listal.com/viewimage/5971072
    h ttp://www.listal.com/viewimage/5971064
    h ttp://www.listal.com/viewimage/5971054
    h ttp://www.listal.com/viewimage/5971042

5 other pics from the VS Magazine shoot.

14. Comment by AusRotten in October 6, 2013 @ 12:11 pm

Thanks sebastian those are great!!!

15. Comment by Leguana in October 6, 2013 @ 2:59 pm

I heard that Robert Rodriguez is VERY excited about Eva’s performance as Ava Lord so it’ll be great <3. And as for this photoshoot she looks stunning

16. Comment by Kev in October 7, 2013 @ 12:25 pm

In Empire magazine, Eva appears in 50 sexiest male and female
    film stars.
    She ranks fourteenth!!
    But for me she’s the first!!

17. Comment by Sebastian in October 9, 2013 @ 4:34 pm

I could order the VS Magazine over Ebay and when I have this I send a copy of the Interview to the side. Except somebody is faster.
    It gives only one yet.

18. Comment by George in October 13, 2013 @ 3:02 pm

Thanks Sebastian for the vimeo and the pictures

19. Comment by c.s.s.c. in October 16, 2013 @ 6:26 pm

I love georges brassens. ‘(‘)