Eva Green has a snack on the set of “Penny Dreadful”

Posted by Stef in Oct 26,2013 with 10 Comments

Thanks to Sebastian.

GALLERY LINK:
- Penny Dreadful (2014– , TV series) > On The Set (Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland) – October 23, 2013

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 26th, 2013 at 8:13 pm and is filed under Gallery, Penny Dreadful. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

10 Responses to “Eva Green has a snack on the set of “Penny Dreadful””

1. Comment by Antigonus in October 27, 2013 @ 3:22 pm

She looks pretty peeved! For their own sake I hope that wasn’t taken by some junior production assistant or extra thinking they could get away with a sneaky snap…Ireland doesn’t really have a pap culture.

2. Comment by Ashley in October 27, 2013 @ 5:09 pm

I have it on pretty good authority that Eva wouldn’t be offended by these pictures being on this website. These photos have, however, found their way on less than reputable sites and I’d love to have them removed since they’re being used in a disrespectful manner. Unfortunately nothing can be done. The good news is that Eva is hard at work on Penny Dreadful and is most likely unaware these photos have hit the web.

EvaGreenWeb is a wonderful site and Eva is respected here. That’s what makes this such a great place for old and new fans to visit.

3. Comment by Stef in October 27, 2013 @ 6:07 pm

I’m not trying to start anything here, but if you are offended by the photos of her having a snack on the set, then just don’t look at the photos. Simple as that. The post title has been changed to remove the offensive fruit’s name, but I highly doubt that will appease everyone either.

If you have a problem with the content we provide, then perhaps you should consider looking into finding other Eva resources that fit your needs a bit better. Try as we might, we will never be able to please everyone.

4. Comment by Antigonus in October 27, 2013 @ 6:24 pm

The photographs are completely innocuous. But this is why I wouldn’t like to be an actor. You can’t do something as mundane as eating a banana without silly comments. Anonymity is a wonderful thing. Which is an odd point to make coming to a site to comment on a photo of a famous actress!

5. Comment by Ashley in October 27, 2013 @ 7:19 pm

Stef, I’ll be back in my office next week when my maternity leave is up and I’ll be able to scan Vs Magazine. It seems it was only released in New York City which is surprising since I was told it’s an international magazine. Anyway, is there an email address where I can send the scans next week? I hit the contact us button but it didn’t work for me. Thanks!

6. Comment by Stef in October 27, 2013 @ 7:52 pm

Ashley: Congratulations on your new little one. :) Thanks for the offer of the scans. Our email address is evagreenwebcom@gmail.com. I didn’t realize the contact form wasn’t working, so thanks for the heads up. It’s been fixed and is working properly again.

7. Comment by AusRotten in October 28, 2013 @ 12:55 am

I remember M sayin once she didnt like posting “paparazi” photos of eva .that bein said idk what all the outrage is about .stop tryin to make it seem worse than it is for christ sake shes just eatin some fruit , thats how I eat a banana.dont we all? If she wouldda been eatin an apple none of this comments wouldda happened so lets call it like it is..stop bein pervs!! shes a movie star and im sure shes very well aware of the fact ppl will take her photo and I also think she prolly doesnt even give a fuck

8. Comment by Kellyk in October 28, 2013 @ 1:13 am

Atleast we know she is a healthy eater :)

9. Comment by George in October 28, 2013 @ 1:30 am

I like the photos with the banana more than the photos with the cigarette :-)
    At least she gives a good nutrition example. Let’s not exaggerate with censorship.

10. Comment by spot in October 29, 2013 @ 8:04 am

@ashley Congratulations on your baby!