Did the ‘Sin City’ Sequel Get a New Title?

Posted by Stef in Nov 08,2013 with 6 Comments

Apparently, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For has a new title. While at American Film Market 2013, Bloody Disgusting snapped a photo of some Frank Miller teaser art for the film, with a slightly altered title:

sin-city-a-dame-to-die-for-570x771

Now known as Sin City: A Dame to Die For, the Robert Rodriguez-Frank Miller film features Josh Brolin taking over the role of Dwight from Clive Owen and getting entwined with Ava Lord (Eva Green). Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Bruce Willis, Rosario Dawson, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Dennis Haysbert will also appear. It opens Aug. 22, 2014.

Source

This entry was posted on Friday, November 8th, 2013 at 9:36 pm and is filed under Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

6 Responses to “Did the ‘Sin City’ Sequel Get a New Title?”

1. Comment by spot in November 9, 2013 @ 1:21 am

I suppose they’re aiming for a more “poetic” and less violent feel for this movie but I honestly like the original title more.

2. Comment by AusRotten in November 10, 2013 @ 8:23 pm

Idk what to make of this..I read the novel and I dont remember men dyin for her..?I remember dwight and mort killin for her lol

3. Comment by Ashley in November 18, 2013 @ 9:35 am

I emailed Vs to you from my Gmail account.

4. Comment by Stef in November 18, 2013 @ 11:22 am

Thank you! I’ve been a bit tied up lately but will do my best to add them within the next few weeks. :)

5. Comment by Johnny in November 18, 2013 @ 6:58 pm

New pics of Eva from White Bird in a Blizzard. I’m really looking forward to this one!

h ttp://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/first-images-of-shailene-woodley-eva-green-gabourey-sidibe-in-gregg-arakis-white-bird-in-a-blizzard-20131118

6. Comment by Sid in November 19, 2013 @ 7:38 am

I am not sure where/whom to contact but some promo images for White bird in blizzard have been released or are available on web…including one of Eva.
    h ttp://www.indiewire.com/static/dims4/INDIEWIRE/ede6245/2147483647/thumbnail/680×478/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fd1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net%2Fb6%2F31%2F7982f0c14b9f8c4c18728b9afe10%2F968full-white-bird-in-a-blizzard-screenshot-1.jpg